Maintenance Technician Job Ram Partners LLC Atlantaby admin on more than 30 days
Ram Partners, LLC Recruitment 2020Description :
We are looking for a thorough Maintenance Technician on a 236 unit garden style property to undertake the responsibility to preserve the good condition and functionality of premises. You will perform maintenance tasks of great variety such as work orders, HVAC installations/fixes,pool upkeep etc. A Maintenance Technician is a thorough professional with a practical mind and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have 2 years experience, has their EPA certification, and will be able to work autonomously and responsibly by observing all health and safety guidelines. The goal is to maintain the buildings and common areas in the best possible condition.
· The Maintenance Technician will conduct all business in accordance with company policies and procedures and all state and federal regulations (such as Lead Based Paint, ADA, Fair Housing, HAZCOM Program, OSHA, etc.).
· Must be knowledgeable of all pertinent laws and EPA and OSHA regulations.
· Must be aware of the condition of the property at all times and take immediate steps to correct any unsafe condition.
· Schedule and perform routine preventive maintenance on all appropriate equipment as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor and the Property Manager. Inspect and maintain all tools in excellent condition.
· Must be aware of all utility meter cut-offs, apartment and fixture cut-offs, and sewer clean-outs.
· Perform work area clean-up and safety related duties.
· Ensure that storage areas remain locked when not in use.
· Diagnose and perform minor or routine maintenance or repair, as directed, involving the following on a daily basis:
Ø Electrical and plumbing
Ø A/C and heating systems
Ø Water irrigation systems
Ø Stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings
Ø Tile, carpet, and flooring
Ø Roofing, gutters, fasteners
Ø Interior/exterior lights
Ø Ceiling fans
Ø Shutters, doors, cabinets, windows, sliding glass doors
Ø Boiler, gas and electric
Ø Door locks, P.O. boxes and locks
Ø Security systems
Ø Ceiling leaks
Ø Pool areas, tile, pool furniture
· Inspect and help coordinate all needed make-ready repairs and services. Assist maintenance staff as required to meet deadlines.
· Report all major repairs and need requisitions to Maintenance Supervisor prior to any expenditure of funds.
· Change locks and make keys as needed. Ensure resident by complying with RAM key procedures.
· Remove and transfer heavy appliances and equipment from storage area to apartment (or vice versa) as circumstances warrant. Assist in moving abandoned furniture, appliances, etc. to dumpster when necessary.
- May be required to perform on-call emergency service as requested. All emergency after hours calls must be responded to immediately, and the maintenance person on call must have the ability to arrive at the property no more than an hour after a call comes in.
- Completes all service requests within 24 hours, unless the request requires extraordinary parts or labor.
· Any other requests made by the Maintenance Supervisor, Property Manager, Area Vice President, or other company official as needed.
- Proven experience as maintenance technician
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime
- High school diploma or equivalent; Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field will be a plus
- Must be EPA certified
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.50 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
We provide personal protective equipment to our staff.
- HVAC / Maintenance : 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- EPA (Required)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Ram Partners, LLC on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.