Plant HR Manager Job Niagara Bottling Vegasby admin on more than 30 days
Niagara Bottling Recruitment 2020Description :
At Niagara, we’re looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality most affordable bottled water.
Consider applying here, if you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team Members.Plant HR Manager Plans and administers policies relating to all phases of human resources activity by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate administrators.
- Ensures policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance.
- Recruits, interviews, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Conducts new employee orientations to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
- Participates in safety committee, conducts facility walk-through’s identifying safety issues.
- Works with management and senior HR in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Assists in investigations of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within organization.
- Ensures plant is FLSA compliant.
- Assists management in union avoidance activities.
- Conducts training when requested.
- Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier.
- Leads monthly “Listening Sessions” with employees.
- Enters new hire paperwork as well as status changes into HRIS system.
- Initial review and submission of payroll.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
- 4 Years – Experience in Field or similar manufacturing environment
- 4 Years – Experience in Position
- 2 Years – Experience managing people/projects
*experience may include a combination of work experience and education
- 6 Years– Experience in Field or similar manufacturing environment
- 6 Years – Experience working in Position
- 4 Years – Experience managing people/projects
- experience may include a combination of work experience and education
This position embodies the values of Niagara’s LIFE competency model, focusing on the following key drivers of success:
Lead Like an Owner
- Manages a safe working environment, accurately documents safety related training, and effectively communicates safety incidents
- Provides strategic input and oversight to departmental projects
- Makes data driven decisions and develops sustainable solutions
- Skilled in reducing costs and managing timelines while prioritizing long run impact over short term wins
- Makes decisions by putting overall company success first before department/individual success
- Leads/facilitates discussions to get positive outcomes for the customer
- Makes strategic decisions which prioritize the needs of the customer over departmental/individual goals
- Continuously evaluates existing programs and processes, and develops new initiatives to increase efficiency and reduce waste
- Creates, monitors, and responds to departmental performance metrics to drive continuous improvement
- Communicates a clear vision, organizes resources effectively, and adjusts the strategy as needed when managing change
Find a Way
- Demonstrates ability to think analytically and synthesize complex information
- Effectively delegates technical tasks to subordinates
- Works effectively with departments, vendors, and customers to achieve organizational success
- Identifies opportunities for collaboration in strategic ways
Empowered to be Great
- Makes hiring decisions primarily based on culture fit and attitude, and secondarily based on technical expertise
- Engages in long term talent planning
- Provides opportunities for the development of all direct reports
- Understands, identifies, and addresses conflict within own team and between teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or other related field
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or other related field
- Required: N/A
- Preferred: PHR/SPHR
- Required: None Required
- Preferred: Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a résumé into this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant's résumé will become the property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit résumé to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon authorization, submit résumé into this career site to be eligible for placement fees.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Niagara Bottling website with link as follow :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
If you are not interested in Plant HR Manager Vegas July 2020 Niagara Bottling above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Vegas below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.