Asset Management Analyst Job Housing Authority of the County San Bernardinoby admin on more than 30 days
Housing Authority of the County of San Bernardino Recruitment 2020Description :
Under general supervision, performs complex and varied administrative, budgetary, policy and workflow support of the Housing Authority operations. Performs analysis of property operations and financial reports to assess property performance and ensure long term viability. Assists with compliance with contracts for property management including collecting and providing data for key property indicators such as budget process, cash flow, occupancy, collections, etc. Completes regular portfolio analysis summary reports, periodic property inspections, prepares for compliance audits and assists with risk management duties.Key Duties/Responsibilities
1. Performs difficult analytical studies of organizational structure, systems, procedures, policies and practices; proposes new administrative policies and organizational procedures; as approved, coordinates the implementation of adopted recommendations.
2. Performs complex and responsible analysis on the performance of housing programs to ensure the linkage of administrative policy, Housing and Urban Development (HUD) reporting requirements and operational objectives; identifies challenges, obtains necessary information and data for analysis; analyzes alternatives.
3. Assist with the preparation and analysis of over 60 property budgets on a semi-annual basis, including analyzing trends and conducting detailed inquiries into budgeted line items.
4. Collect and report on key indicators for the multifamily and Public Housing portfolios. Indicators include revenue and expense budgetary compliance, Net Operating Income trends, Debt Service Coverage Ratios, occupancy percentages and trends and rent collections.
5. Conduct site inspections to review exterior and interior, unit and tenant file inspections. Collect data on needs for capital improvements and ensure property is being maintained for health and safety needs. Assist with data collection on the established internal property performance scoring system, including researching any variances in scoring.
6. Participates in authoring various agency documents such as board memos, agency publications and other reports/plans; documents and collects appropriate information from subject matter expert and prepares documents and coordinates back-up as needed.
7. Prepares needed data and analysis for federal, state, and/or non-profit grant application proposals; assists groups or departments in developing grant proposals; interfaces with internal and external groups regarding requirements for obtaining funds; monitors implemented grants to verify compliance with operating and administrative objectives; prepares and reviews grant reports.
8. Acts as a liaison between the Housing Authority and other agencies to establish best practices; applies and evaluates agency plans, programs and policies and practices according to best practice standards; makes recommendations to modify agency plans, programs, policies and practices to meet best practice standards.
9. Maintain a variety of records and files relating to the agency's asset management functions, conduct file research on contractual financial obligations, and compile statistical information and provide assistance with reports as needed.
10. Monitors contracts designed to provide specific services to the organization, assuring delivery of services and compliance with all contract terms.
11. Research and keep up to date on policies and regulation as relates to the multi-family housing industry, including staying abreast with local jurisdictional regulation. Report routinely on changes or updates affecting the agency's housing management operations.
12. May assists executive staff with research, special projects and reports as necessary for various asset management projects and performs additional related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent with emphasis in Accounting, Public or Business Administration or related field; Four (4) years increasingly responsible experience providing data collection and analysis with a financial emphasis. Previous experience in the field of property management, real estate lending or Public Housing Authority or similar industry experience preferred.Supplemental Information
Hearing and speaking to exchange information.
Sitting for extended periods of time.
Seeing to read a variety of materials and equipment
Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard.
Lifting light objects.
Bending at the waist, kneeling or crouching to file materials.
Housing Authority of the County of San BernardinoEMPLOYEE BENEFITS The Housing Authority of the County of San Bernardino (HACSB) offers a generous benefits package for regular full-time employees and their eligible dependents. Health Benefits begin the first of the month following date of hire. A summary of benefits for regular full-time employees is provided below. MedicalMedical insurance is provided through CalPERS with several HMO and PPO choices. The HACSB pays 85% of the premium for employee and dependent coverage. DentalDental insurance is provided through First Dental Health administered by The Principal Group. The HACSB pays 100% of the premium for employee only coverage. The employee is responsible for paying the dependent portion. VisionVision insurance is available through Superior Vision Plan. The HACSB pays 100% of the premium for employee only coverage. The employee is responsible for paying the dependent portion. Life Insurance and AD&DThe HACSB provides basic life insurance on three different levels. The basic benefit is $50,000. Additional supplemental life and AD&D insurance benefits are available and may be purchased on a voluntary basis. RetirementThe HACSB is a member of the California Public Employees Retirement System (CalPERS). A contribution of up to 8% will be deducted from an employee's bi-weekly paycheck and put into their CalPERS account. The HACSB in turn will also contribute a % into the employees CalPERS account. Employees are considered "vested" after 5 years of service with a CalPERS employer and therefore become eligible for defined monthly benefit payments at retirement. VacationThe HACSB provides vacation time based on length of service ranging from 80-160 hours annually. Sick LeaveThe HACSB provides employees with a bi-weekly accrual of 3.69 hours (12 days/year). HolidaysThe HACSB provides 14 paid holidays in a year. Additional Benefits OfferedAflac voluntary plans, 457, 9/80 work schedule, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program, Education reimbursement, and a flexible daily work schedule.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Housing Authority of the County of San Bernardino on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only short listed candidates will be notified.
If you are not interested in Asset Management Analyst Bernardino July 2020 Housing Authority of the County of San Bernardino above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Bernardino below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.