Team Lead - MSB Salesforce Job Midland States Bank Effinghamby admin on more than 30 days
Midland States Bank Job Vacancies 2020Description :
This position is responsible for mentoring and training a team of analysts/engineers that you will work with on a regular basis.
- Provide leadership and promote MSB Core Values and best practices.
- Direct the work of self and others on a number of tasks concurrently; Respond positively to directional change and coach others on how to do the same.
- Aid in the resolution of analyst and development tasks as needed to support our team backlog and vision.
- Be able to lead the team in an agile manner.
- Be able to track, report, and present on team metrics (support vs. strategic ratios, support analysis, velocity reporting etc.).
- Provide strong subject matter expertise in Salesforce platform, tools, and best practices.
- Serve as a liaison between the business and technical organization through planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems for the business development, sales, and marketing organizations
- Assist Senior Leaders and/or Product Owner in the development of strategic planning for the department.
- Prepare and deliver informal and formal presentations to team, department, other IT teams, and business partners.
- Mentor team to take complex problems and break them down into well-organized, logical, and detailed components to facilitate problem solving.
- Encourage others to strive for continuous improvement.
- Participate in gathering and preparing performance feedback for team members.
- Proactively seek training and developmental opportunities related to business processes and software applications and recommends for self and others.
- Drive support, documentation, and training best practices to promote cross training and team growth.
- Split between leading/managing (30-50%) and heads down work (50-70%) – this varies on throughout the year.
- Maintain compliance with all applicable regulations including, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or any combination of education and 4-7 years as an Administrator, Analyst/Engineer, Systems Analyst, IT consultant, or similar role.
- Prior experience in managing requirements for CRM/Salesforce tools.
- Exemplify MSB Core Values.
- Prior experience and passion for developing people to their full potential through coaching, mentoring, and servant leadership.
- Ability to think creatively and recognize and encourage creativity in others.
- Possess a base understanding of Agile, Lean and Scrum principles.
- Be self-motivated with the aptitude to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate ability to gather requirements, including: problem definition, requirements elicitation, and impact analysis on complex projects spanning multiple stakeholder communities. Must be able to coach team through this process.
- Capable of communicating appropriate level of process and technical detail across different organizations and hierarchies.
Midland States Bancorp, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other applicable federal or state-protected classification.
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Midland States Bank system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.