Certified Nursing Assistant 2p-10p And PRN (Holiday) Job Holiday amp Rehabilitation Centerby admin on November 6, 2020
Holiday Nursing & Rehabilitation Hiring 2020 - Holiday Nursing & Rehabilitation provide a chance to apply Certified Nursing Assistant 2p-10p and PRN (Holiday) that will be placed in Center.
Holiday Nursing & Rehabilitation Jobs 2020Description :
We are looking for great Certified Nursing Assistant’s to join our team! If you are looking for a great atmosphere, fantastic employees’ and a start to your career please apply with us today!
- Perform all duties as assigned and in accordance with facility’s established policies and procedures, nursing care procedures and safety rules and regulations.
- Make resident rounds at the beginning of each shift and every two hours thereafter to administer quality nursing care.
- Verify the identification of a resident before administering nursing care or serving food, to assure that appropriate care is being provided to the correct resident.
- Report missing ID bands to admission coordinator immediately.
- Make beds, clean bedside and overbed tables.
- Assure that water pitchers are cleaned, filled with fresh drinking water and within the resident’s reach.
- Other related duties as may become necessary or as directed by the Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor, Director of Nurses, or Administrator
Current Certified Nursing Assistant license
- Competitive Hourly Compensation
- Sign on bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- On Demand Payment (cash advance)
- Paid Time Off
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- CNA (Required)
For further information, please refer official source from Holiday Nursing & Rehabilitation on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.