MACHINE OPERATOR - FIRST amp SECOND SHIFT Job AWE Tuning Horshamby admin on more than 30 days
AWE Tuning Jobs 2020Description :
MACHINE OPERATOR - FIRST & SECOND SHIFT
Are you tired of working at jobs where management simply doesn't care about their employees?
Are you frustrated with putting in 100% effort at companies where your coworkers slack off?
Are you seeking a work environment where a team atmosphere is valued and hard work is rewarded?
If so, then we want to hire you.
The Machine Operator candidate we are looking to hire must possess these qualities:
- High ethical standards.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow assembly instructions and prints.
- Have a keen attention to detail.
- Good math skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a group environment.
- Proficiency with metalworking tools (cold saw, hand grinder, belt sander, etc.).
- Running machines such as bandsaw, tube cutters, deburr, Resizing dies, metal benders, CNC, etc.
- Preparing metal tubes, bars, and other materials, and staging them for the next operation (which is performed by Fabrication/Welding).
- Measuring, cutting, deburring, and staging of Raw materials as per our manufacturing processes and instructions, using Manufacturing jigs per instructions.
- Executing all work assigned in a timely and accurate manner against time and quality standards.
- Ensuring that orders are fulfilled with 100% accuracy and with minimal scrap.
- Perform Daily TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) reviews for all assigned equipment. Clean area, machines, etc.
- Provide input and ideas for continuous improvements that can be made in the process, equipment, or tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
Beyond the normal activities as covered above, the Machine Operator is also responsible for:
- AWE Tuning event attendance and working as needed
- Maintaining an on-brand and tidy work environment
- Presenting professionally both in the workplace and when representing AWE Tuning outside the facility
The success of the role will be based upon a mix of:
- Quality and accuracy of work, as measured by your Supervisor.
- The volume of work, as dictated and measured by your Supervisor.
- Adherence to the employee handbook and company policies.
- Time Tracking clocking in and out.
- Attendance clock in and out, including lunch break (30 minutes).
- We provide Health, Dental, 401K, and Employee-to-Employee Bonus Benefits.
- We're hiring for the 2nd shift, which is Monday-Friday, from 3:30 pm to 12:00 am.
- ***We are hiring for first and second shifts. Ideally, training for the second shift will take place during the current day shift Monday through Thursday (10-hour shift from 6:00 am -4:30 pm) for approximately 4-6 weeks.
- Clean, state-of-the-art, organized workspace with strong team culture and responsive management.
Currently paying $15.00-$17.00/hr for first shift and 16.50-$18.75/hr for the second shift for qualified candidates, plus health benefits and 401K.
Thank you for your interest in AWE Tuning!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.75 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Relative to AWE and COVID 19:
We are open
We have multiple policies addressing safety (6ft apart, masks at all times, lots of scheduled sanitization)
- cnc operator: 3 years (Preferred)
- machine operator: 5 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- One location
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to AWE Tuning website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.