Medical Office Hormone Therapy Coordinator Job Envizion Land Lakes
Envizion Medical Recruitment 2020Description :
Join a team of health and fitness inspired medical professionals who work hand-in-hand with our patients to help them achieve their hormone therapy and anti-aging goals. We are constantly learning new concepts and discovering new ways to assist our clients through the application and balancing of hormones using injectable medication, thyroid medicine, peptides, hormone creams, erectile dysfunction medication, lipotropics, and and assortment of other modalities.
Our team of Patient care coordinators, Wellness coaches, Hormone therapy coordinators, Nurse practitioners, and Physicians collaborate to provide multi-faceted advice and support to our patients. Our services range from weekly check-ins with a Nutrition and wellness coach to assess progress and fine tune one’s diet to biannual face-to-face consults with a Physician to review lab work in order to improve quality of life, mood, or hormonal deficiencies.
We strive to provide the best level of customer service possible. In order to do this, we always attempt to constantly communicate to the best of our ability, to be professionally intimate, to be compassionate for our patients needs and struggles, and to be relentless in our pursuit of solving each of our patients’ unique problems.
Our Hormone Therapy Coordinator (HTC) work as a team with our Patient care coordinators and Physicians to treat our Hormone Replacement Therapy clients and assist them in understanding their medication plan, requisitioning lab work, scheduling doctor visits, reordering medication and improving their quality of life while avoiding healthy issues associated with hormone imbalance and age-related illnesses.
HTCs specialize in one-on-one communication with all our hormone therapy patients to understand their goals, and help communicate their questions and concerns with the practitioners.
HTCs see our patients before each of their biannual doctor appointments or phone calls to assess their condition, determine what their challenges are, and to relay any information or guidelines as dictated by the practitioner.
IDEAL PERSONALITY TYPE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Must be a “people person” and want to help others by giving a sacrificial level of customer service.
· Must be a high-energy individual who can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Must have high emotional intelligence, to be able to read other people, and to always stay calm and in control of their own emotions.
· Must be detailed oriented, able to complete several time sensitive functions with few or no errors.
· Must be a very good communicator, able to relay information in a way that caters to the listener while keeping their interest without losing, confusing, or boring them.
· Must be enthusiastic and inspiring in regards to wellness, health, and fitness.
· Background in personal training, hospitality, medical, and/or retail sales.
· Meet with every hormone therapy patient in a one-on-one setting to explain the protocols, pricing and procedures associated with he HRT program.
· Speak to dozens of patients on the phone each day to give them reminders for refills, required lab work, etc.
· Receive and compose emails of technical nature describing the use and instruction of medications, as prescribed by the practitioners.
· Educate clients and other staff on wellness trends and news.
· Provide assistance to every other team member without being asked.
· Promote a friendly and safe work environment.
· Will be trained to Administer in-office injections, Take blood pressure, and Perform EKGs.
· Document all aspects of each client consult, take meticulous notes, and be detail oriented.
· Come to work with an open mind knowing that some days will be a challenge and that, as a team, we will come together and always provide the best level of customer service.
· Communicate any and all issues with patients and staff with management
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $19.00 per hour
- Medical Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- Land O' Lakes, FL 34638 (Required)
- Other forms
- One location
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- No weekends
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
For more detail information, please refer official source from Envizion Medical on following link below :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Medical Office Hormone Therapy Coordinator Land Lakes July 2020 Envizion Medical above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Land Lakes below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.