Operations Team Member - Shipping Staff/Freight Job TKC Holdings Elkridgeby admin on more than 30 days
TKC Holdings Recruitment 2021Description :
Responsible for pulling freight and UPS orders while maintaining a productive level of performance. Maintaining warehouse cleanliness and a safe inventory level.
Tasks may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for shipping and receiving duties.
- Maintaining a productive level of performance.
- Assist in maintaining a safe inventory level.
- Responsible for daily cleaning and maintenance of the distribution center.
- Keeping the Distribution Center safe for all employees to work in.
- Reliable attendance is required; ability to adhere to assigned work schedule
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Warehouse experience a plus but not necessary.
- Must obtain forklift certification.
Associated Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good communication skills.
- Be able to perform at a productive level.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.