Spanish Fluent Patient Registration Representative Job Pennsylvania Counseling Services Lebanonby admin on more than 30 days
Pennsylvania Counseling Services Hiring 2020 - Pennsylvania Counseling Services invite an applicant to fill Spanish Fluent Patient Registration Representative that will be placed in Lebanon.
Pennsylvania Counseling Services Jobs 2020Description :
We are seeking a full time bilingual Patient Registration representative to join our Finance team!
In this department we handle any calls that come in for a new potential client to receive mental health or drug and alcohol services.
- Talking with clients over the phone and asking them intake questions to schedule them for their first appointment with an Outpatient Therapist
- Managing Outpatient Therapists schedules to keep their schedule up to date with their availability to see new clients
- Returning any voicemails or emails that come in for new referrals
- Completing data entry and scanning during down time between phone calls
This is a fast paced, quiet working environment. It requires you to be able to multi-task, have a high level of detail, be able to prioritize your work throughout the day, be able to work independently and be accurate with your data entry.
All applicants may be tested on basic math, auditing, sorting and computer skills. EOE.
- Full time positions offer paid health insurance or waiver pay if you are enrolled in health insurance elsewhere.
- Dental, vision and disability insurance available.
- 401K option with employer match available after 1 full year of employment.
- Paid time off benefits.
- Paid holidays.
- Must be bilingual in Spanish
- Must have computer experience, be proficient in typing and have the ability to complete data entry
- Experience working in an office is required
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail oriented, work independently and prioritize job tasks
- GED or High School Diploma required
- Must be familiar with South Central PA counties: Adams, Berks, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Fulton, Lancaster, Lebanon, Perry, York
Job Type: Full-time
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.