Spanish Bilingual- Part Time CCC Retention Specialist Job State Farm Tempeby admin on more than 30 days
State Farm Careers 2020 - State Farm invite an applicant to apply Spanish Bilingual- Part Time CCC Retention Specialist that will be placed in Tempe.
State Farm Recruitment 2020Description :
One Company…Many Careers!
A Day In The Life Of A Customer Care Center Retention Specialist – REQ12856
Spanish Bilingual Retention Specialists are part of our Customer Care Center (CCC) team who help our customers manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams. Spanish Bilingual CCC Retention Specialists are committed to solving customer’s needs on first contact through simple, high-quality and personalized experiences for every customer. As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry.
The Spanish Bilingual CCC Retention Specialist is focused on helping our customers and are a vital part of customer retention. Spanish Bilingual Retention Specialists may assist with a variety of needs which may include making payments, providing proof of insurance, password resets and as well as some policy changes to coverage and/or deductibles. Spanish Bilingual Retention Specialists are primarily part-time opportunities, include both licensed and unlicensed responsibilities, and may include some bi-lingual roles.
If selected for a role that requires licensing, you must successfully obtain state licensing while maintaining continuing education requirements. This includes successfully completing all applicable licensing exam(s), and background checks required of various state(s). This is a must in order to maintain employment!
We have a number of opportunities available at our Tempe Marina Heights based campus.
What We Are Looking For
- Our rock star employees successfully complete all required training in order to provide a remarkable customer experience by demonstrating the following skills:
- Communicates clearly, professionally and empathetically via phone and written correspondence
- Leverages sales, marketing, and influence skill set to assist with acquisition and retention of policyholders
- Knows where to find answers to a variety of insurance related questions while helping the customer understand what will happen next
- Handles multiple computer applications while helping customers on the phone while maintaining quality records in a fast-paced collaborative team environment
- Thrives on accountability to your team, your work and your schedule!
What You Can Expect
The Customer Care Center supports our customers 24 hours/7 days a week. Our team members work in a shift environment that includes irregular hours, weekends, and holidays based on workload and job requirements. Schedules may change based on business need. You will be asked to provide your shift availability during the application process. We have the following types of shifts and openings:
- Bilingual Spanish/English
Pay starts at $16.00$17.75/hour and may include shift differential or bilingual pay for some roles. After six months of service you will automatically receive a $.50 increase per hour! Also, merit reviews are conducted annually and may include performance-based pay increases as well as a bonus based on company results.
Selected candidates will participate in mandatory training that is paid at the same hourly rate as after training! Training schedules will vary based on shift and role. The training continues beyond day one as well.
Next Steps: Competitive candidates may be invited to participate in pre-employment testing and/or the interview process. This is where the excitement begins!
What’s In It For You
- Competitive Benefits, Bilingual Pay, and Bonus Potential: Who doesn’t want money, right?
- Volunteer: Get involved and give back to the community!
- Tuition Reimbursement: We have partnerships with local community colleges and help with educational expenses
- A Learning Culture: Mentoring, Professional Designations, Employee Development, Wellness Initiatives and more!
- 401k Plan and FULLY FUNDED PENSION: This is kind of a BIG deal!
- Dress Code: We trust our employees to dress for their day. That's right, we trust you...
- We embrace Diversity and Inclusion-It’s simply the right thing to do!
- Learn more about our benefits at Careers!
We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! We’re here to help life go right®
Come join our passionate team!
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.