Support Analyst Custody Job Coinbase Remoteby admin on more than 30 days
Coinbase Recruitment 2020Description :
has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy, and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at , regardless of role or team. First, we assess whether a candidate demonstrates our values: Clear Communication, Positive Energy, Efficient Execution, and Continuous Learning. Second, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Read more about our values and culture here.
As an Analyst, Client Services, you’ll join a high functioning team of passionate support professionals whose performance is critical to achieving its mission. You will serve as a subject matter expert for ’s institutional suite of products (Prime, Custody), providing world-class service and support to our most valued clients and coverage team. Diligent, empathetic, and have a bias towards action, you will play a crucial role in the success of the Client Services organization as we help build the cryptoeconomy.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serve as a domain expert across multiple channels, supporting our highest value customers and institutions on ’s institutional products (including Prime and Custody)
- Provide white glove support to our highest priority global clients through phone, email and video calls in an articulate and empathetic manner
- Make informed, data-driven decisions through a thorough understanding of metrics and the business
- Drive impactful changes across workflows and tools by partnering with the sales, engineering, and product teams
- Continuously add value through effective project management, decisive prioritization, and efficient execution
- Set a high bar for support analysts within the organization by setting an example through performance and work ethic
- Operationalize new and existing policies, processes, and procedures related to the Client Services scope
- Facilitate prospect and client demo calls, serving as subject matter expert on product features and answering technical cryptocurrency related questions
- Serve as the voice of the customer to internal teams including Advocacy, Engineering and Product when surfacing bugs, incidents, and product feedback
- Participate in a weekend on-call rotation and serve as an escalation point for high priority requests or complex investigations
What we look for in you:
- Motivated by ’s mission and creating a seamless, scalable support experience for our global customer base
- Experience with high priority clients, compliance, product support, payments, fraud, or other relevant operational domains
- Understanding of cryptocurrency, global financial markets, and/or trading platforms
- Must work within defined shift hours and participate in an on-call rotation, as required by the business
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in financial services, technology and/or customer support
- Experience with different channels of support, including voice, e-mail and/or chat
- Fantastic communication skills in order to operate across multiple departments, stakeholders, and clients
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization
- Travel requirements up to 20% to offices and client locations (depending on business need)
Nice to haves:
- Advanced degree in business, finance or CX
- Experience in API Support
- Proficiency in one or more of the following languages: French, German, Japanese, Mandarin or another language
is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and to review all of our job postings to minimize biased language. does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how your data will be processed as part of the application procedure for application locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Coinbase on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.