Administrative Support Job Behavioral Health Group Dyersburgby admin on more than 30 days
Behavioral Health Group Job Vacancies 2020Description :
At BHG, we are committed to the belief that addiction is a brain disease, not a moral failing. We are committed to treatment that embodies Hope, Respect, and Caring. Responsibilities: The Administrative Support Specialist is responsible for managing patient flow in the office, by moving patients through a predetermined schedule of appointments. The Administrative Support Specialist should understand his/her own limitations, seeking advice and assistance when necessary. Specific duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Welcome patients and visitors to the treatment center in person and on the telephone; answer inquiries or refer questions to the appropriate staff member
- Maintain the front desk area in a neat and orderly condition
- Assist other staff members with duties as workload dictates
- Validate patient’s acceptance into our treatment program by checking identification, discussing financial arrangements and performing general clerical work and filing
- Complete insurance verification and collect co-pays
- Assist patients in completing insurance forms for submission as needed
- Provides positive customer relations in dealing with patients, families, physicians, members of the healthcare team, referral sources, services agencies and others.
- Maintain appropriate supplies inventory for all laboratory procedures
- Manage monthly patient lists for medical testing and follow-up testing
- Adheres to all department/facility policies
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- High school graduate or equivalent
- One year full time experience as a Medical Receptionist or similar role
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of basic office and computer skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Remain calm in stressful situations
GREAT OpportunitiesOur Team Members are motivated self-starter’s who excel in a fast-paced environment and become a valued member of our team.
GREAT PeopleOur staff has a passion to be the best, sharing a strong work ethic and dedication to providing world-class support to the teams in the field who serve our patients every day!
GREAT SupportWe recognize that our success, and that of our patients, relies on the quality of our Team Members. Once we have identified and hired a new Team Member, we work diligently to keep their skills and talent engaged by providing the systems, tools and training necessary.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.