Tech 3 Job Lionbridge Technologies Corvallisby admin on November 25, 2020
Lionbridge Technologies Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Location: On-site in Corvallis, Oregon
Hours: Monday through Thursday (hours can vary)
The successful candidate will be working within a team of Lionbridge technicians. This candidate will also be interfacing with client technicians and engineers. The candidate will be responsible for working to maintain processes as documented during M-Th Day shift hours while assisting to provide coverage support, collect data, drive improvement and standardization in proto factory manufacture of new products. Additionally, the candidate will be able to multi-task in a rapidly changing work environment, have the ability to communicate effectively with managers, employees and clients, and the ability to manage both daily duties as well as special projects as assigned.
- Provide coverage support at Tech II level across multiple work zones
- Lead and Guide inter zone communication to enhance line efficiency
- Troubleshoot process and tooling
- Collect and report on data finding
- Work individually with engineering on test or product exploration and development
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of process documentation
- Lead team meetings, lab meetings, and 8D issue analysis teams
- Escalate issues and special instance observation to engineering according to documentation
- Collaborate with Lionbridge and client engineering on all aspects to drive automation and overall process improvement
- Query data from database for data validation and data analysis.
- Provide reports and status updates to LB management
- Drive Lean principles and improvements
- Maintain processes as documented
- Strong knowledge of analysis tools, improvement cycles and process characterization.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to provide work cell coverage in multiple work zones.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Strong ability to analyze and present data findings.
- Ability to run meetings and fill in for senior team members as needed.
- Ability to write in-depth reports and correspondence to variety of audiences including customer, co-workers, senior management.
- Ability to solve practical and technical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where little to no standardization exists.
- Follow security and safety protocol.
- Ability to successfully network and develop rapid response paths for critical issue resolution.
- Experience and familiarity with production machinery.
- Familiarity with PWAx PFA production line.
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Lionbridge Technologies e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.