Construction Worker Job Green Sequoia Group Alamedaby admin on more than 30 days
Green Sequoia Construction Group Recruitment 2020Description :
We are looking for a competent Construction Worker to work on homes and other construction projects. You will be the one to help the plans of architects and engineers come to life and become full and solid structures. Experience in working on relevant projects and using equipment is essential. You must have physical strength, endurance and work well with your hands. Being good in collaboration and following instructions and safety rules are important.
- Assist tradesmen and machine operators in construction projects
- Erect and break up scaffolding, ramps etc. with attention to safety
- Unload and carry materials at construction sites
- Use equipment to break old forms and structures
- Prepare and apply construction materials to build structures or fill gaps (e.g cement)
- Smooth and level new concrete or other materials
- Clean out site from debris and discarded material
- Place traffic signals where appropriate
- Proven experience as construction worker
- Experience in operating equipment like trench rammers, drills, pneumatic hammers etc.
- Knowledge of mixing and pouring construction material (concrete, sand, grout etc.)
- Concrete work
- Drywall and all types of texture
- Tile work
- Knowledge of basic engineering and construction principles and methods
- Able to work in a team
- Able to read instructions and blueprints when needed
- Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Excellent balance and eye-hand coordination
This job is a contract job with the eventual option of becoming a W2 employee if desired.
Part-time to start.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $19.00 - $26.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Construction: 1 year (Required)
- carpentry: 1 year (Required)
- Alameda, CA 94501 (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Green Sequoia Construction Group website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.