Front Desk Associate Job The Music School of Delaware Wilmingtonby admin on more than 30 days
The Music School of Delaware Recruitment 2020Description :
Acts warmly to all and sets a welcoming tone. upbeat and positive attitude.
Reports on time and is reliable.
Must have basic computer skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, Registration systems
First point of interface between the music school and all students, families, faculty members, staff members, and the public.
Answers all questions or directs them to the appropriate parties.
Responsible for opening and closing the building and rooms as scheduled.
Accurately records payments and donations.
Staff support with basic office functions.
The ability to think through problems.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $11.00 per hour
- Night shift
- front desk: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
For further information, please refer official source from The Music School of Delaware on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.