Front Office Assistant Job Cardiovascular Associates / The Heart Group Medical Clinic Inc Fresnoby admin on more than 30 days
Cardiovascular Associates / The Heart Group Medical Clinic Inc. Careers 2020 - Cardiovascular Associates / The Heart Group Medical Clinic Inc. invite a new worker to apply Front Office Assistant that will be placed in Fresno.
Cardiovascular Associates / The Heart Group Medical Clinic Inc. Jobs 2020Description :
This position is responsible for supporting and monitoring patient flow and various aspects during patient check-in and check-out. Ensures collection of nominal fees and patient balances at the time of visit. Receives incoming telephone calls in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner and greets/assists visitors in the same manner. Confirms patient appointments and has the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Welcomes patients/clients/visitors, determines the purpose of visit and directs them to appropriate waiting areas.
- Promptly and professionally answers telephone calls. Routes calls appropriately, offering voice mail or redirection of calls as needed.
- Facilitates patient flow and communicates delays with patients and clinical staff.
- Appropriately and courteously screens solicitors for relevance to organization needs.
- Explains financial requirements to the patients or responsible parties and collects copay's as required.
- Assists in scheduling and confirming appointments and procedures.
- Responsible for keeping the front office and patient waiting areas clean and organized.
One year of experience in customer service or reception, preferably in a medical office setting.
Preferred Bilingual - Spanish
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Office Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Waiting period may apply
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Cardiovascular Associates / The Heart Group Medical Clinic Inc. system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.