Field Service - Heavy Construction Equipment Mechanic Job Giar LLC Duttonby admin on more than 30 days
Giar Equipment LLC Recruitment 2020 - Giar Equipment LLC provide a chance to apply Field Service - Heavy Construction Equipment Mechanic that will be placed in Dutton.
Giar Equipment LLC Jobs 2020Description :
Giar Equipment, LLC, located off 68th street near M6 and Kalamazoo Ave., is hiring Construction Equipment-Field Service Mechanics. Giar Equipment fosters a customer focused, family-oriented culture and a team environment. We are a small team but we are a dedicated and knowledgeable group!
What Construction Machinery experience we look for:
* Experience in repair of Pettibone, Genie, Barko, Fassi, Palfinger or of similar makes/models.
* Electric over hydraulic diagnostics and repair
* Hydraulic Cylinder Repair
* Hydraulic Diagnostics and Repair
* Remote Control Diagnostics and Repair
* Engine/Transmission/Driveline Diagnostics and Repair
* Emergency Fabrication (i.e. MIG/ARC)
* Preventative Maintenance on telescoping boom forklifts, knuckleboom cranes, drywall cranes, etc.
* Construction Equipment Electronic Diagnostics and Repair
* Cummins Insite Diagnostic Program Knowledge
What we don't do:
Repair automotive vehicles and/or heavy duty trucks (that experience is wonderful to have but not applicable to what we do).
Repair farm equipment but we highly value that experience as it is similar to repairs we encounter.
Individual should convey value to customers through excellent workmanship, positive demeanor, and courtesy with a high level of integrity. Ability to safely drive company vehicle and work independently at job site locations while effectively communicating with customers.
*Heavy Equipment repair (i.e. Construction/Farm) experience required - 3-5 Years hands on
*Able to lift parts/tools in excess of 25-50 lbs.
*Able to stand for long periods of time
*Must have own mechanics tools
*Valid Michigan Drivers License with Good Driving Record (Chauffers will be needed and can be obtained after hire)
Full Time; M-F - 1st shift
Starting Wage (hourly) $20-$25 depends on experience -- competitive with industry
Benefits available to full time employees: Dental, Medical, 401K, Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday
We celebrate birthdays as a group, we enjoy cookouts in the summer, crockpot meals in the winter, and pizza - we love pizza.
Consider joining our team today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Farm Equipment Repair: 3 years (Preferred)
- Construction Equipment Repair: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Giar Equipment LLC e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.