Rescue Technician/Paramedic Job CORE Comprehensive Occupational Resources Hobbsby admin on more than 30 days
CORE Comprehensive Occupational Resources Recruitment 2020Description :
Immediate Opening in Occupational Medicine
Come join CORE, the recognized leader in Occupational Medicine. Our nationwide occupational medicine platform provides the full spectrum of occupational medicine services to numerous Fortune 500 companies, NASA, and other industry leaders. Since our founding, CORE has focused on providing high quality occupational healthcare services that meet the mission, goals, and values of our clients. This partnership has allowed us to expand into a nationally recognized occupational healthcare provider.
We are looking for an experienced Part-time or Full-Time Rescue Technician to join our Medical Rescue Division located in the Hobbs, NM area. In addition to a rewarding work environment, we offer our professionals flexible schedules and great benefits.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Assists in assessing potential hazards and drafts a Confined Space Rescue Preplan and a Rescue Safety Analysis. Identifies and communicates potential hazards to all affected parties. Determines hazard controls and emergency contingency plans and ensures that required safety equipment and PPE is readily available and in good working order. May conduct general air quality monitoring and make recommendations for hazard control or personal protective equipment based on the interpretation of this data. Conducts daily job briefings with customer and workers.
- Performs on-going monitoring of job conditions and equipment resources and reports observations and recommendations to supervisor to assure both worker and team safety is maintained at all times. Completes daily ICS (Incident Command System) reports.
- In case of accident, locates the patient, assesses any injuries, packages for extrication, removes patient from the threatening environment and provides medical attention and transports to field clinic. Renders first aid and CPR to the level of training.
- Follows handling, inspection, cleaning and preventative maintenance guidelines for all rescue equipment so that it is in a constant state of readiness
- Maintains and accurately inventories and documents all rescue related equipment.
- Report daily to Principal Contractor, Project Site Representative, or Designated alternate to determine the scope of work and assistance required for the project
- Acknowledge safety responsibilities, defined by the principal contractor and regulatory agencies prior to commencing work on the project
- Hazard Awareness and Communications
- Site Specific Safety Rules
- Perform gas monitor field calibration
- Follows Compliance programs and all Federal and State regulatory guidelines.
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Possesses critical reasoning skills and is capable of applying them effectively in stressful situations.
- Displays confidence and accepts the challenge and high degree of responsibility entailed in this position.
- Demonstrates effective communication (verbal, written & listening) and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the petrochemical, municipal or industrial safety equipment industry.
- Ability to inspect, clean and perform preventative maintenance on all rescue equipment so that it is in a constant state of readiness.
There will be a physical assessment completed for this position.
Travel is expected for this position. Work location will vary.
High school diploma or equivalent
- Rescue Certified as Technician or Operations Level in Confined Space, High Anglerequired
- State license in EMT-Paramedic- required
- First Responder & CPR Minimumpreferred
- Hazardous Material Training, Awareness level or higher
- OSHA Safety training or similar (OSHA-10, or 30-hour classes etc.)
- Industrial work experience
- Valid driver's license from state of residence. Must possess good driving record and be insurable for CORE vehicle insurance while driving company truck.
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through CORE Comprehensive Occupational Resources system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.