Purchasing Assistant/Coordinator Job San Joaquin Valley Homes Visaliaby admin on November 24, 2020
San Joaquin Valley Homes Jobs 2020Description :
We are seeking a full-time Purchasing Assistant/Coordinator to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in all aspects of Subcontractor management
- City permit processing, tracking and plan management
- Ensure invoice accuracy with accounting, problem-solving and appropriate cost coding within multiple projects
- Administrative duties as assigned
- Multi-task oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to understand blueprints, scopes of work, payment documents, purchase orders and invoices
- Experience with IBSIntegrated Builder Series (Pharaoh), Hypen SolutionsBuild Pro, and Sage 300 (formerly Timberline) Accounting softward, or similar software
$45,000$65,000 DOE, Excellent benefit package, including 401 K Plan.
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through San Joaquin Valley Homes system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.