Human Resources Coordinator/ Bilingual Job UFP Industries Inc Union Cityby admin on October 3, 2020
UFP Industries, Inc. Job Vacancies 2020Description :
UFP Union City, LLC
5200 Highway 138, Union City, Georgia 30291-0329
Area of Interest
Human resources Coordinator/ Bilingual
Sep 25, 2020
The HR Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and supervision of the human resource and employment-related activities Requirement Bilingual English\Spanish.
Principal Duties / Responsibilities
- Maintains employee personnel records.
- Coordinates use of temporary employees.
- Manages the time & attendance system
- Assists employees with paperwork, on-line systems, claim processes, etc. related to benefits, employee demographics, disabilities, FMLA, pay, etc.
- Performs duties related to recruiting, screening, interviewing, hiring, orientation, ongoing training, etc.
- Processes new hire paperwork, forms, etc. and ensures proper maintenance of forms
- Helps process performance reviews, employment change forms, etc.
- Prepares various reports and maintains files as required.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in an administrative role preferred
- Working knowledge and proficiency in the use of computer and business-related software, including Microsoft applications (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English requirement.
Skills and abilities
- Ability to follow specific instructions and directions
- Ability to use basic math in business situations.
- Ability to maintain and safeguard confidential information.
- Verbal, written, organizational skills
- Interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in the use of the English language
- Ability to work shifts and hours mandated by management
- Ability to work under immediate supervision
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Must be mobile in the work environment and travel as required
- Must be able to use a computer and other office equipment
- Team player and goal oriented
- Leads by example
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Good interpersonal skills and good communication skills
- Strong organization skills and detail oriented
For further information, please refer official source from UFP Industries, Inc. on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.