Daytime Dog Walker (M-F) Job Rochester Walkersby admin on more than 30 days
Rochester Dog Walkers Job Vacancies 2020Description :
*Now starting at $13/hour PLUS tips*
is growing! We are hiring for several open dog walking positions!
Do you love hanging out with dogs and cats?
Do you have a few hours available in the middle of the day and want to do something active?
Are you a pet care professional looking to switch gears, and find a job with a bit more independence or one on one time with pets?
Maybe you tried doing pet care on Rover or Wag, or working with another company, but you realized that you wanted more consistency and more income that you keep for yourself?
Some of our current staff members used to work in vet offices, doggies daycares, on Rover, in boarding kennels, or just working for friends and family, but they realized the benefits of being a dog walker in a top rated company...
BENEFITS AND PERKS!!
- Pet First Aid/CPR Certification
- PAID Drive Time
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Tips From Our Clientele (current range: $1-3/hour)
- Opportunities for Growth, Advancement and Promotions
- Employee Incentives and Bonuses
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Business Provided Liability Insurance, Bonding & Worker's Compensation Protection
- Ongoing Training and Education
- Discounted Pet Care for Employees
- Field Support While Working
- Working With An Awesome Team of Like-Minded Dog Lovers!
- Real W2 Employee! Not an Independent Contractor, which means our company pays a portion of your taxes rather than you being stuck with all of it in a big bill at the end of the year, and you are covered with all the protections that W2 workers are!
- Oh and of course, puppy kisses and kitty snuggles!
- 8-30 hours per week
- Shifts are 9am-2pm, 10am-3pm, or 11am-7pm Monday-Friday and one weekend day per month
- Areas: Pittsford, Victor, Webster, Brighton, City of Rochester, or Spencerport
- You will drive from house to house according to company schedule, providing dog walks, puppy care, and pet sits for the pets in each household
- Meet lots of dogs and snuggle lots of kitties!
What We are Looking For:
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver license, and insurance
- Must have a smart phone w/data (and willing to use our app)
- Must be willing to undergo a background check
- Must be available to work Monday-Friday between 10am-3pm and open one weekend day per month
- Must be able to handle large dogs that pull on leash
- Must be willing to commit for at least 6 months
We are a top-rated, 5-star local dog walking and pet sitting company that has been providing exceptional service to our clients for over 7 years.
We pride ourselves on being the best in our industry and providing a remarkable client experience, excellent service, and expertise in pet care. We are trusted in over 500 households in the greater Rochester area and we are one of the only pet care companies in the area that hires employees rather than independent contractors.
This is a part-time position. Hours can and will fluctuate based on client needs. Please do not consider this position if you need a set number of hours per week. No calls please, just fill out the application here and we will get in touch!
Powered by JazzHR
For more detail information, please refer official source from Rochester Dog Walkers on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.