Materials/Logistic Associate Job Eurofins Central Laboratory Bothellby admin on more than 30 days
Eurofins Central Laboratory Jobs 2020Description :
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.Job Description
- Place orders for routinely used materials. Assure adequate stocks of materials required for the production process. Monitor inventory levels of laboratory supplies.
- Box customer product for shipment; prepare all carrier documentation; track shipments to their destination as appropriate
- Prepare all non-product outgoing shipments
- Receive of all incoming materials; compare packing list to physical receipt to purchase order
- Perform regular cycle counting to validate the inventory on hand and ensure system accuracy and determine root cause of inaccuracy
- Provide data input to the company’s business management software (ERP system) for shipping/receiving and inventory movement activities.
- Maintain the warehouse in an efficient and organized manner
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform as an effective team member
- Experience with shipping and receiving, inventory management and warehouse transfers
- Prior experience in a laboratory environment
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Precise attention to detail and adherence to protocols is required.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs
- High school diploma with some college courses
- 1 – 3 years experience
- Must be open to weekend work as scheduling requirements dictate
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, MondayFriday 8:00am5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Bothell, WA are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Sorry, this job has expired
For further information, please refer official source from Eurofins Central Laboratory Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Eurofins Central Laboratory, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.