Produce Clerk PT Job Lowes Foods Clemmonsby admin on more than 30 days
Lowes Foods Job Vacancies 2020Description :
To provide excellent guest service through produce department activities.
1. Provides polite, friendly greetings and interactions with all guests.
2. Prepares produce for display on the sales floor.
3. Stocks, prices, rotates, and places product on produce displays according to Lowes Foods standards.
4. Maintains freshness and quality of produce product for sale.
5. Assists with unloading of product upon delivery.
6. Provides guest service with product knowledge, preparation, and product weighing.
7. Maintains sanitation standards in the backroom, cooler and sales area.
8. Communicate guest requests to management.
9. Communicate temperature breakdowns to management.
10. Performs front-porch duties to ensure “no noticeable wait.”
11. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 50 lbs. regularly and 25 lbs. constantly.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Effective communication and guest service skills.
6. Ability to bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of time.
7. Must be at least 18 years old.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Produce Clerk PT Clemmons August 2020 Lowes Foods above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Clemmons below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.