Auto Parts Counter Person Job Motorcars Acura Bedfordby admin on more than 30 days
Motorcars Acura Recruitment 2020Description :
18123 Rockside Rd., Bedford, OH 44146
Previous Automotive Experience is a Plus!
/Volvo is hiring NOW for a Parts Counter Person to assist mechanics in obtaining parts for repairs and assist walk in customers in purchasing parts for their vehicles. Upload your resume and complete online assessment for immediate consideration!
/Volvo is a family-owned and operated dealership that has been serving Cleveland and the surrounding communities since 1986. We’re committed to serving the community that has helped us achieve such great success. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community.
- Compensation dependent on experience – We will discuss at your interview!
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Excellent work/life balance
- Friendly, team-oriented work environment
Great opportunity for a successful career and upward mobility!
Responsibilities – Parts Counter Person:
- Assist Parts Manager with Parts Department operations
- Communicate with technicians to assess needs
- Answer telephone and greet customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Assist customer by answering questions, introducing to an estimator or other assistance as requested in a quick, friendly manner
- Maintain clean and professional appearance of counter, work area, and stockroom
- Order parts from suppliers based on Body Shop and customer requests
Receive, unpack, and store parts in appropriate storage areas
Requirements – Parts Counter Person:
- Prior parts consultant experience is a preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Honda/Acura and Volvo parts is a plus!
- Prior automotive dealership service experience is a plus!
- Motivation to be successful and a team-player!
- Great customer service skills
- Must be able to multi-task and have strong organizational skills
- Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.