Seasonal Tutor Job Antelope Valley Tutoring Palmdaleby admin on more than 30 days
Antelope Valley Tutoring Recruitment 2020Description :
Antelope Valley Tutoring
Tutoring positions open in the Antelope Valley. Antelope Valley Tutoring has been serving the area since 2014, and is currently looking to onboard tutors capable of tutoring Math and ELA (K-8 grade level). Flexible scheduling for one-on-one, group, and online sessions. Tutoring hours: 1-3pm availability needed. ~10+ hours per week, with hours ranging from morning to evening, dependent on the client's and tutor's availability. Please attach cover letter and resume. If still in school, attach unofficial transcripts. We look forward to reviewing your application.
- Strong Communication and Organization Skills
- Pass LiveScan Background Check
- Pass TB Test
- Tutoring/Teaching Experience and/or Certification
- Computer Skills including Gmail, Google Drive, and Zoom.
- $15-$22/hr dependent on experience, certification, and education
Closing after the first 20 received applications.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Bonus Pay
Tutors are predominantly tutoring online and are taking safety precautions when in person.
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Antelope Valley Tutoring system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.