Supervisor MSA Job Travis Credit Union Vacavilleby admin on more than 30 days
Travis Credit Union Recruitment 2020Description :
Summary The Member Service Administration (MSA) management team is responsible for effective leadership of the MSA team. This department ensures the successful management of ’s (TCU) certificates, IRAs, Trusts, Dormant and Escheat process, Power of Attorney and the Deceased Account process. As a result, the MSA team provides back office support for the success of our members and our organization while playing a critical role in achieving TCU’s goals and objectives.
- Leads, coaches and develops MSA staff to ensure department accuracy and efficiency.
- Handles difficult and complex member situations. Supports member and TCU leadership through report generation, audits and tax reporting documentation.
- Partners with leadership to design strategy and recommendations to help grow and support TCU’s deposit portfolio.
- Develops and implements innovative strategies to identify efficiencies to improve key work processes.
- Stays current on TCU’s operational policies and procedures as well as systems. Supports all levels of staff as needed.
- Ensures department policies and procedures are updated accordingly to comply with regulatory compliance requirements.
- Keeps abreast of all current Federal and State laws and regulations pertaining to the department’s functions so as to provide timely responsiveness to compliance requirements.
- Accountable for departmental annual budget.
- Builds and maintains professional relationships with appropriate third party vendors.
- Aligns department goals with TCU’s strategy.
- Works with TCU’s Learning & Development Department to develop training programs related to IRAs, Trusts, Certificates of Deposits, Dormant Accounts, the Escheat process, Powers Of Attorney and the Survivor Benefit process.
- Oversees the Member Service Administration Department website.
- Ability to provide leadership and professional development to staff.
- Experience and skills to develop teamwork and cooperation within the team.
- Comprehensive knowledge of IRAs, Trusts, Certificates of Deposits, Powers-of-Attorney, the Dormant and Escheat process as well as the Deceased Account process.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of IRS regulations pertaining to IRA accounts.
- Thorough working knowledge of NCUA’s share insurance and ways to maximize coverage.
- Ability to analyze needs and propose solutions that drive results.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of probate codes and beneficiary settlement laws/regulations.
- Thorough understanding of business account types, policies, and regulations.
- Excellent PC skills to included Microsoft Outlook, word processing, spreadsheets and presentation applications.
- Ability to research and learn new systems and software packages with minimal training and guidance.
- Ability to coordinate and maintain multiple tasks simultaneously and to deliver responses and results within designated timelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical Listening and thinking skills.
- Must be able to work independently and meet required deadlines.
- Must be creative and excel in the area of writing policies and procedures.
- Reports directly to the Manager, MSA.
- Direct supervisory responsibilities for assigned department staff.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years in financial or customer service related role.
- Minimum 1 year in a supervisory role.
For further information, please refer official source from Travis Credit Union on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.