CLINICAL SUPERVISOR Job Gateway Foundation Inc Polk Cityby admin on June 16, 2020
Gateway Foundation Inc Jobs 2021Description :
Are you looking to find personal and professional fulfillment, and align your career with your values?
At , our employees have an opportunity to make a difference every day by helping people with substance abuse issues gain control of their lives.
is a recognized non-profit leader in evidence-based treatment proven to get results. Our experts in Addiction Medicine—including highly educated clinical and medical professionals and expert psychiatrists and nurses—deliver care that never stops. Throughout Gateway’s proud history of helping others, dedicated and professional employees have been vital to accomplishing our life-saving mission.
If you are a collaborative professional who shares our commitment to helping people with substance abuse and mental health issues turn their lives around – GATEWAY IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
Clinical Supervisors are responsible for:
- Supervises Counselors and other clinical support staff delivering assessment, substance use disorder education and treatment, and case management to clients.
- Oversees client program: evaluates counselors’ work performance, audits client records to ensure regulatory and contractual compliance and achievement of service delivery objectives.
- Serves as a professional resource to other counselors in resolving complex case problems and provides clinical supervision and guidance.
- Interprets and enforces the organization and facility policies and procedures, contributes to development of treatment protocols and processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in any of the social sciences OR
- Master’s degree in psychology, social work, mental health or substance abuse counseling, or closely related field, or equivalent education and life experience.
- Minimum of 100 hours documented clinical training in counseling theory and practice.
- Three (3) years of relevant experience, including at least 2 years of clinical supervision following licensure OR certification attainment.
- Current Certified Addictions Professional (CAP) OR Certified Criminal Justice Addictions Professional (CCJAP) OR Certified Associate Addictions Professional (CAAP) OR Certified Criminal Justice Associate Addictions Professional (CCJAAP) OR Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) OR Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
1. Ability to walk and move about the facilities for up to two hours at a time, to monitor and interact with clients
2. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift,carry,push, pull or otherwise move objects.
3. Ability to record, proofread and check documents and files for accuracy,to prepare and analyze data and figures,transcribe, read
4. Ability to use a keyboard and video display terminal to receive, retrieve, and/or audit information and data
5. Ability to respond to telephones, and to hear and detect alarms and unusual noises
Competitive Compensation and Benefits:
values its employees and provides an inclusive and diverse work environment where dedicated employees can make a difference. We are committed to engaging and rewarding our employees in meaningful ways. For eligible employees, we provide a Total Rewards Package that includes:
- Health InsuranceIncluding a wellness premium incentive opportunity
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time OffIncluding 18 days of PTO and 9 paid holidays in the first year
- Catastrophic Absence Time (CAT)Accrue up to seven days annually, to be used during an extended personal illness
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Accounts
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with company match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gateway is a qualified employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training & Development Programs
is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Gateway Foundation Inc on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.