Specimen Processing Specialist-(1st Shift) Job LabCorp Monroviaby admin on more than 30 days
LabCorp Recruitment 2020Description :
Are you organized, accountable, and have always gone the extra mile to make sure things are done right? Imagine the impact those skills can have in ensuring the accuracy of millions of healthcare tests, every month. If you share our passion for strengthening physician care, please apply for the Specimen Processing Specialist position!
is seeking a dedicated and motivated individual to join their Specimen Processing and Accessioning team in Monrovia, CA. The Specimen Processing Specialist will be responsible for collecting, receiving, and processing all specimens so they are ready for analysis within the various laboratories.
The schedule for this position will be: Monday-Friday: 9:00AM-5:30PM.
- Prepare laboratory specimens for analysis and testing
- Spin samples, pour urine tubes, and create frozen samples
- Pick up and deliver samples to clients/hospitals
- Unpack and route specimen to their respective staging areas
- Accurately identify and label specimens
- Pack and ship specimen to proper testing facilities
- Properly prepare and store excess specimen samples
- Process all necessary paperwork to process and submit specimen
- Data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner
- Perform audits in order to resolve any outstanding issues
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of medical/clinical laboratory experience is preferred
- Comfortable handling biological specimens
- Ability to accurately identify specimens
- Experience working in a team environment
- Strong data entry and organizational skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Able to pass a standardized color blind test
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
Shift 1 Schedule Monday-Friday: 9:00AM-5:30PM, additional days and hours may be required based on business needs
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to LabCorp e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.