Restaurant General Manager Job Meritage Hospitality Group Michigan Cityby admin on more than 30 days
Meritage Hospitality Group Recruitment 2020Description :
We’re looking for an experienced Restaurant General Manager to join our Wendy’s team! Our General Managers are our brand ambassadors – driving sales by developing and leading teams that delight every guest who comes through our doors.
- 401k (with company match)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Meal discounts
- Lead the operations and staff of a Wendy's restaurant including the execution of all Company policies, procedures, programs and systems.
- Ensure achievement of restaurant objectives - sales, earnings along with other key operational metrics.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws and ethical business practices.
- Lead, interview, select, direct, train and develop teammates.
- Develop and coach the team and delegate responsibilities to get results through others
To be successful as a General Manager, we expect you to:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have an associate’s degree or equivalent operations experience
- Possess strong leadership skills
- Be a developer of people
- Be able to multi-task while maintaining composure, give and take direction, work well in a team environment and have a strong service focus
Meritage Hospitality group is one of the nation’s premier restaurant operators with over 330 restaurants across 16 states. On our team, you’ll enjoy a fun work environment and be invested in as you lead a Wendy’s restaurant and continue your growth and development.
If this sounds like the job for you, apply now!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- General Manager: 3 years (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- What is your desired salary for this role?
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Meritage Hospitality Group e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.