Sales And Service Representative Job United Bank Wilmingtonby admin on July 27, 2020
United Bank Jobs 2020Description :
The Sales & Service Representative has the ability to promote and sell Bank products and represent the Bank in a professional manner to clients by possessing strong knowledge of Bank products and services, recommends appropriate financial products and services to customers, and refers customers to investment and loan representatives regarding additional services provided by the Bank.. This is an excellent opportunity for professional development path into Retail Branch Management.
- Keep up-to-date on Bank products and services to effectively provide financial solutions to customers
- Effectively profiles customers, opens accounts, and cross-sells appropriate Bank products and services
- Take responsibility in meeting monthly branch and/or individual scorecard goals on a consistent basis by monitoring self-performance and following action plans
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service throughout the Bank by adhering to sales and @ your service standards and protocols
- Adheres to cash differences/controllable losses policy;
- Maintain dual control on all vaults/safes containing cash/negotiables, if applicable
- May perform all phases of Sales Associate operations as needed
- May serve as approval on branch transactions
- As business needs arise, ability to perform in any capacity of the Branch to ensure Branch is properly staffed on a daily basis
- As business needs arise, ability to open and/or close the Branch and may require working hours outside normal scheduled hours
- Based on branch location within a market, will be required to promote/discuss consumer lending products with customers within compliance of the Safe Act guidelines and United procedures.
- Based on branch location within a market, will be responsible for maintaining an active NMLS license by completing all training and annual renewal requirements as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum one (1) year customer service or related working experience required
- Ability to demonstrate a sales oriented professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Very well organized and ability to deal with multiple priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Previous banking experience a plus; an understanding and working knowledge of appropriate core banking applications
- Ability to represent the Bank in a professional manner at all times
- Ability to travel as business necessity arises to other branch locations to ensure proper staffing on a daily basis
- Flexibility on work schedule as business needs arise
- Ability to possess a NMLS license or obtain NMLS license within a reasonable timeframe if position requires
- Ability to complete ongoing NMLS training and ensure SAFE Act compliance is required
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Task Management
- Sales aptitude demeanor
- Sitting and standing for extended periods of time.
- Sufficient dexterity of hands and fingers to efficiently operate a computer keyboard, mouse and other computer components.
- Ability to converse and exchange information with all levels of staff within organization.
- Ability to observe, perceive, identify, and translate data
- Ability to travel via airplane, automobile, bus and/or train
For more detail information, please refer official source from United Bank on following link below :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Sales and Service Representative Wilmington August 2020 United Bank above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Wilmington below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.