Rep Int - Loss Prevention Job Ally Financial Inc Lewisvilleby admin on September 30, 2020
Ally Financial Inc. Recruitment 2020Description :
At Ally, we take the safety and health of our employees seriously. Related to COVID-19, Ally moved quickly and decisively to protect the health and well-being of our teammates, including instituting a work-from-home protocol in mid-March. We are continuing to hire during this time and are finding new and innovative ways to onboard new teammates remotely. Flexibility remains key as we approach the evolving situation. Our teams will continue to work-from-home until leadership, in coordination with governmental guidance and requirements, determine that it is safe to re-enter our facilities. You can read more about how Ally is supporting our employees, customers, auto dealers and communities during this unprecedented time here.
- Primarily responsible for completing fulfillment tasks to support call center activities with ongoing mentoring, and development to continuously obtain and grow new skills.
- Utilizes multiple systems simultaneously to investigate and fulfill request from other departments within Ally.
- Tasks include, but are not limited to, processing of extensions, posting of money, completing operational charge offs, responding to questions from the call center via email help desk, and completing late charge waivers.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures are met when serving customer needs.
- Responds with accurate information using professionalism and integrity.
- Uses company standard protocols to determine when to make exceptions to the guidelines.
- Requests assistance from a supervisor whenever necessary.
- Must be able to handle accounts with speed and accuracy while maintaining a level of professionalism.
- Complete fulfillment tasks within policy and procedure standards.
- Meet metrics and be self-driven to exceed those metrics.
- Stays informed of changes in policy and procedures.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality.
- Willing to work flexible schedules, weekends, and overtime as necessary to meet business needs.
- Escalate more complex or difficult issues to higher level.
- Delivers continuously improving year-on-year expense results by improving processes and increasing productivity.
- Expert data entry and word processing skills.
- Adhere to established guidelines when deciding on appropriate collection remedy.
- Create, reply, facilitate professional emails to educate front line users on various processes.
- Assists with projects in determining compliance standards are met and analyzation of risk level verses benefit in development and improvement of process and procedures.
- Identify process failures and opportunities for process improvements.
- HS diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience in financial services or similar industry preferred. Associate degree or bachelor's degree in business or related may be used as a proxy for the experience.
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Microsoft Windows and Internet-based applications experience required.
- Basic typing/data entry skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Motivated to grow skill sets and advance.
- Ability to multitask.
- Demonstrated ability to meet performance metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to identify potential loss situations and take steps to mitigate loss exposure.
- Performance Measurements may include: Meet required metric standards monthly, Daily scorecard.
Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Ally's legacy dates back to 1919, and the company was redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. Ally has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full service auto finance operations in the country, a complementary auto-focused insurance business, a growing digital wealth management and online brokerage platform, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
Total Rewards Information
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. But Ally's total compensationor total rewardsextends beyond your paycheck and is designed to support and enrich your personal and professional life, including:
- Time Away: competitive holiday and flexible paid-time-off, including time off for volunteering and voting.
- Planning for the Future: benefits to help you plan for the near and long term including an industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions, student loan and 529 educational assistance programs, tuition reimbursement and other financial well-being programs.
- Supporting your Health & Well-being: flexible health and insurance options including dental and vision, pre-tax Health Savings Account with employer contributions and a total well-being program that helps you and family stay on track physically, socially, emotionally and financially.
- Building a Family: adoption, surrogacy and fertility support as well as benefits that help you take care of your familyparental and caregiver leave, back-up child and adult/elder day care program and childcare discounts.
- Work-Life Integration: other benefits including LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs.
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Ally Financial Inc. website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.