Universal Teller I - South Center Branch Job First National Bank Alaska Anchorageby admin on more than 30 days
First National Bank Alaska Recruitment 2020Description :
Universal Teller ISouth Center Branch
Salary: $15/hour + DOE
Start a career with , the *Best Place to Work in Alaska* as recognized five years in a row by Alaska Business magazine readers.
GENERAL PURPOSE SUMMARY
Responsible for delivering consistent and exceptional customer service through processing various types of customer transactions promptly and efficiently while adhering to defined cash limits, bank policy and procedures. The position actively learns about and demonstrates knowledge of bank products/services through identifying, then promoting bank products/services that meet the customer’s banking needs. Expected to maintain a balanced cash drawer, become skilled in the ability to build customer relationships, and embrace the bank’s vision to enhance the customer experience by performing the following essential duties and responsibilities:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Provides consistent and exceptional service that enhances customer interactions through demonstrating a genuine desire to assist and delivers a high level of support that contributes to the overall branch experience.
2. Maintains comprehensive knowledge of all consumer products and services, and demonstrates use of consumer digital platforms. Confidently engages customers in conversations about banking needs to identify cross-sell opportunities of additional bank services to strengthen and expand customer relationships.
3. Provides excellent customer service by providing explanations on account related questions and services. Identifies opportunities to refer customers to an FNBA specialist.
4. Accepts and accurately process all financial transactions following established procedures, which may include incoming mail, night depository transactions and mailed requests to close accounts.
5. Maintains and balances cash and coin supply within defined accuracy standards. Replenishes and balances Cash Recyclers and Automatic Teller Machine.
6. Processes lines of credit advances, customer cash shipments and wire transfer requests.
7. Scans and balances proof work throughout the day and adheres to the Branch Capture Schedule.
8. Abides by policies and procedures, complies with all regulatory requirements and completes mandatory compliance training.9. Performs other work-related duties as assigned by supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum: One year Teller experience; or one year customer service and one year consistent cash handling experience
Preferred: FNBA experience
SKILLS and ABILITIES
Knowledge of personal computer operation (monitor, keyboard, mouse), ability to keyboard 35 wpm and operate a 10-key calculator and general knowledge of office machines required. Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as ability to exercise discretion and good judgment when communicating with internal and external customers and all levels of management. Unquestionable integrity and ethics and ability to maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive and confidential information.
Ability to read, and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively with customers and employees of organizations.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with several variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds; occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision ability required by this job includes close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from First National Bank Alaska on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.