QA Technician Job FAIR OAKS FOODS Pleasant Prairieby admin on more than 30 days
FAIR OAKS FOODS Jobs 2021Description :
Fair Oaks Foods is a supplier of high-quality custom meat products to some of the world’s largest and most discerning retail and restaurant companies.
It takes more than top-notch facilities, modern equipment, and innovative technologies to become our customer’s most trusted supplier. It takes people who are committed to our customer’s success and who are willing to go the extra mile to get the job done right.
BENEFITS: Rich Health plans - EPO, PPO, HSA, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Pension, Vacation, Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
COMPENSATION: $12.00 - $15.00
1st shift- 5:30 AM - 3:30 approx.
2nd shift- 3:30 PM- 1 AM (as business necessitates)
The candidate must be willing to work weekends and overtime hours as needed.
Duties and responsibilities
- Contribute to production operations by complying with policies and procedures for meat processing; Good Manufacturing Practices, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) regulations, etc.
- Contribute to a safe and sanitary work environment by complying with establishment procedures and rules.
- Inspect fresh meat to be used in the process to assure wholesomeness.
- Monitor and record weights and temperatures of cooked meat products.
- Monitor and assure that Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) and establishment procedures are being followed, and that safe, quality meat products are being packaged for delivery to our customers.
- Monitor and assure the effective operation of production line metal detectors.
- Verify and record case weights and case piece counts and temperatures of finished product.
- Verify information printed or stamped on finished product cases, including proper code date, ‘Use Thru’ date, product code, etc.
- Collect and document product samples for lab (micro) analysis, perform chemical analysis, grilling and organoleptic testing of finished product sample to assure the customer is receiving a quality product.
- Retain unacceptable or questionable product for further analysis.
- Perform special assignments, as directed by Q. A. management.
- Responsible for the quality of work performed and for identifying and documenting quality problems for corrective action and for preventing non-conforming product.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required High School diploma, GED or equivalent, with basic math and computer skills to work with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Be detail-oriented with abilities to follow directions, to record data neatly and accurately, to work under minimal supervision, to multi-task in fast paced environment safety, and to communicate effectively and clearly in a timely manner, both verbally and in writing.
- Desired experience with Food Manufacturing, Food Service, and Retail Operations.
- Desired degrees Bachelor or Post-secondary degree in Food Science, Chemistry, Microbiology, or equivalent degrees.
WORK ENVIRONMENT, PHYSICAL DEMANDS, REQUIRED SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
The candidate applying for this position must be reliable, dependable, detail-oriented, able to follow directions, work alongside peers as the duties are shown, and under minimal supervision. This job operates in a manufacturing environment, while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to balance; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear, lift a minimum of 50 lbs. including working in a cold environment of 30 degrees for prolonged periods. This is a no-kill facility, pork meat manufacturing breakfast sausage patties.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Night shift
We are performing daily body temperatures checks, using face masks/shields, eye protection, social distancing, FFCRA paid leave, and hand hygiene stations throughout facility.
- Q.A. Tech: 1 year (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- What are your pay expectations?
- One location
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- Waiting period may apply
For more detail information, please refer official source from FAIR OAKS FOODS on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.