Patient Access Specialist PRN Service Center Job D-H Manchester-Reg Admin Bedfordby admin on more than 30 days
D-H Manchester-Reg Admin Jobs 2020 - D-H Manchester-Reg Admin give away an opportunity to fill Patient Access Specialist PRN Patient Service Center that will be placed in Bedford.
D-H Manchester-Reg Admin Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Join our team with or without prior experience, we have training classes to help you build the career that you want!
Make a difference in our patient’s experience by serving as the primary point of contact for our physician offices in the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Southern New Hampshire Region.
Facilitates an exceptional telephonic customer experience with patients, providers and other callers, as it relates to scheduling, general patient inquiries, and clinical requests for assistance.
Provides assistance through phone coverage, data entry, registration, insurance coverage, correspondence, and other administrative tasks.
- High School Diploma or GED with 1-2 years of experience working in an administrative support role in a customer service, healthcare environment and/or in communications required.
- Must be available to work hours and days as needed based on departmental or system demands.
- Must be able to sit/stand using computer/phone for extended periods of time
- May be asked to be available for on-call scheduling support when required.
- Working knowledge of all software, programs and equipment, including D-H applications such as: EPIC, MS Office, Avaya, AMtelco and OnBase.
- Outstanding ability to use and show others to use multiple software programs and equipment in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal service skills and ability to work both independently and as part of a team required.
- Demonstrated initiative and self-accountability with exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Exhibits high proficiency in working and communicating effectively in a matrixed medical environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment assisting others.
- Complying with D-H policies and standards for all actions related to their role.
- Demonstrates proficiency in D-H communication systems.
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to D-H Manchester-Reg Admin e-recruitment website with link as follow :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Patient Access Specialist PRN Patient Service Center Bedford August 2020 D-H Manchester-Reg Admin above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Bedford below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.