Child Devlpmnt Teacher Job Intermountain Healthcare Loganby admin on more than 30 days
Intermountain Healthcare Recruitment 2020Description :
Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining a world-class team of over 37,500 employees and caregivers while embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible.
Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
To find out more about us, head to our career site here.
The Child Development Teacher interacts with children and provides care and education to support their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development and safety.
Essential Job Duties
- Organizes educational curriculum and daily schedules that meet the goals of the Child Development Center.
- Warmly interacts with children using approved early childhood education standards and immediately attends to the physical and emotional needs of the children.
- Observes and recognizes obvious difficulties individual children are having mastering developmentally appropriate activities or controlling difficult behavior and discusses possible actions with supervisor and parents if needed.
- Accurately and professionally maintains daily records as required by State licensing including incident reports, attendance sheets, and daily record sheets.
- Observes, assesses, and documents children's progress in achieving developmental milestones and activities and maintains observation notes and other portfolio information on each child's development to be shared with parents on a regular basis. Develops appropriate curriculum activities based on children's needs and progress.
- Establishes a developmentally appropriate room environment that is warm, nurturing, and safe and that stimulates learning and discovery.
- Performs direct supervision of children in the classroom.
- Entry Rate: $13.70 + depending on experience
- Benefits Eligible: No
- Shift Details: Variable days and variable hours, PRN position, will help cover needed shifts in the department based due to sick calls, vacations etc. (0-40 hrs/wk).
- Department: Child Development Center
- Additional Details: PRN position (0-40 hrs/wk) located at Logan Regional Hospital Child Development Center.
- Discounted Transit / Commuter pass (for those participating facilities)
- 24/7 on-site gym access for many facilities (about $5 per month)
- 401(k) with matching up to 4%
- Over 302,000 discount offers across 10,000 cities on everything from pizza, the zoo, movie tickets, car rentals, and hotels
- Education Assistance (must be benefits eligible)
CNA Scholarships and Tuition Assistance Available for select certifications (Must be benefits eligible + employed by Intermountain Healthcare for 90 days)
Call 800-283-4550 Option 2, or visit https://www.gwcu.org/CNAScholarship
Intermountain Healthcare now uses a video interviewing program to help review and screen candidates. If you are moved onto the next steps of the application process, you may get an email or text with an invitation and instructions on how to complete your video interview. Please make sure to check your spam folder as sometimes these emails can get lost.
- Must obtain CPR, First Aid Certification within 60 days of hire.
- Must obtain Food Handlers Permit within 60 days of hire.
- Six months experience of in an early childhood program.
- Successful completion of all state required background checks.
- Carrying, Hearing/Listening, Lifting, Pulling/Pushing, Seeing, Sitting, Speaking, Standing, Walking
- Certificate in Early Childhood Development
or Associate degree. Education must be obtained from an accredited institution. Degree will be veriifed.
All positions subject to close without notice. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Activation Date: Monday, June 15, 2020
Expiration Date: Thursday, June 25, 2020
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Intermountain Healthcare system at :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Child Devlpmnt Teacher Logan July 2020 Intermountain Healthcare above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Logan below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.