Regional VP Of MH Operations Job SBR Management LLC Austinby admin on September 3, 2020
SBR Management LLC Jobs 2020Description :
Reports to: CEO
Employment Status: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Regional Vice President of MH Operations must maintain, safeguard and implement changes to insure the overall integrity of the community portfolio. Set and implement policies and procedures. Liaise with government agencies and Officials to achieve the level of cooperation required to run and fill the community portfolio. Work with each department to ensure that we are operating within a reasonable budget for staff and ensuring the highest level of quality of service we can provide.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for hiring, training, supervising and firing onsite community management
- Setting procedures to accomplish objective
- Working knowledge of Landlord Tenant Acts
- Establishing property and grounds maintenance schedules.
- Organize, submit and oversee all capital improvements.
- Safeguard and implement changes to insure the overall integrity of the community
- Oversee each property managements team attention to detail regarding:
- Property Maintenance
- Confirm that residents are following Rules and Regulations.
- Collection of Rent
- Maintain high standards of business ethics
- Ensure appropriate licenses, etc. are renewed
- Maintain files:
- Resident Files
- Maintenance files/logs
- Employee Files
- Petty Cash Reconciliation
- Flow of paperwork from/to Corporate Office, Staff and customers
- Daily meeting with Department heads
- Daily Back-up of Computer
- Positive attitude, great rapport with current residents to encourage referrals
- Work closely with Home sales agents to make them successful throughout the transaction. Be knowledgeable about what is for sale (While not acting as Sales Person)
- Be a servant leader to all staff and clients
- Be consistent in reviewing competitors rents, web sites, incentives and activities
- Help draft and implement new Policies-Manual and Operating handbook
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
Skills Required: Property management, Project management, Team training, Budgeting, Due diligence on future acquisitions, marketing, personnel, business correspondence of all types; interpersonal skills; organizational and procedural skills.
- 10 plus years of executive business operation experience
- Bachelor’s Degree; or combination of education and relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to excel in a detail-oriented, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to be self-motivated
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practice
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Conflict management
- Sit for long periods of time
- Use hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools, or controls
- Must be able to lift at least 10lbs
Roberts Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
For further information, please refer official source from SBR Management LLC on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.