Knock Spirits Host Job Lowes Foods Columbiaby admin on more than 30 days
Lowes Foods Recruitment 2020Description :
- Provide polite, friendly greetings and interactions with all Guests.
- Discusses spirits with Guests to help them determine the best spirit for their occasion.
- Answers Guest’s questions concerning location, and price of merchandise.
- Obtain merchandise requested by guests.
- Hosts tasting events and training seminars with vendor representatives.
- Works with reps to build displays, execute displays as outlined by the merchandising planner and coordinate buy-ins with Category Manager to maximize sales and profit.
- Sets up advertising displays and arranges merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales.
- Orders shelf, display and backroom inventory from spirits vendor representatives.
- Stocks shelves, counters and tables with merchandise.
- Clean shelves, counters and tables.
- Prepares inventory of stock as needed.
- Ensures that proper signage and shelf talkers are in place.
- Trains other Hosts on all aspects of Knock Knock Spirits.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
- Friendly, outgoing, sales-minded personality.
- Comfortable describing major components of spirits.
- Individual must be self-motivated, trustworthy and able to adhere to all guidelines.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift 30lbs. consistently and 50lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to read and understand information and direction.
- Effective communication, customer service and selling skills.
- Is familiar with laws governing sell, and purchasing of spiritous products.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Ability to effectively communicate with Store Manager, DSD Receiver and sales representatives.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Lowes Foods website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.