HR Representative (Full Time) Job U S Army Chadronby admin on May 22, 2020
U.S. Army Job Vacancies 2020Description :
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES JOIN THE ARMY OR ARMY RESERVE***
Become part of a team that affects positive change on a global scale. Our organization is looking for the most talented men and women to serve our Great Nation in one of over 150 rewarding career fields. As a new member of our Team, you will acquire skills that are competitive in the growing work force and have the opportunity to gain valuable certifications that will place you ahead of your peers. The United States Army accepts only the most qualified candidates to defend our Nation. If you are interested in making a difference and making a positive impact in an organization that serves a greater cause, join us and become an American Soldier.
A HR Rep. primarily helps Soldiers develop their Army careers, which includes providing promotion and future training information, and also includes personnel support and assistance with regards to transfers, travel orders, and salary details to all divisions of the Army.
- Work with soldiers who are eligible for promotion and even arranges the promotion ceremony with the chain of command.
- Arrange for soldier's removal boards and handle any disciplinary documentation when a soldier loses rank.
- Evaluate soldier's career desires and qualifications for advanced assignments and prepares and processes requests for transfer or reassignment.
- Process classification or reclassification actions.
- Prepare orders and request for orders.
- Prepare and maintains officer and enlisted personnel records.
- Prepare and reviews personnel casualty documents. Monitors suspense actions. Initiates, monitors, processes personnel evaluations.
- Transfer records to the new home of record or new duty station.
- Process personnel for separation and retirement.
- Process and executes Personnel Service Center SIDPERS level procedures and actions.
- Process applications for OCS, warrant officer flight training, or other training.
- Process recommendations for awards and decorations.
- Initiate action for passports and visas.
- Attend Basic and advanced training (Paid)
- Complete the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
- Up to $40K bonus
- Up to $115,000 for additional education benefits
- Additional living expenses for those who have dependents
- Age - 17 to 34 years old
- Education - Current Senior in High School(HS), HS Diploma, GED or higher
- Citizenship - U.S. Citizen/Permanent Resident
- Submit to background and medical screening
We offer our Soldiers much more than just a paycheck, we offer a career with purpose. In addition to medical and retirement plans, we offer paid vacation, life insurance, tuition assistance and the Post 9/11 GI Bill.
To find out finding out more about this position,
PLEASE APPLY NOW https://www.goarmy.com/info.html?iom=AHGR
Staff Sergeant Nathan A. Brewer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.