Store Manager Job Goodwill of Ventura/Santa Barbara Counties Venturaby admin on November 16, 2020
Goodwill of Ventura/Santa Barbara Counties Job Vacancies 2020Description :
- Immediate Supervisor: District Manager.
- EEOC Class: First/Mid Offs & Mgrs.
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt.
The Store Manager will efficiently organize all store operations and allocate responsibilities to personnel. Supervise and guide staff towards maximum performance. Hire, train, and discipline employees. Keep sales records and reports, audit store procedures.
- Interviews, selectively hires, and trains staff.
- Coordinates and oversees the day-to-day workflow of employees.
- Supervises employees, providing coaching and mentorship to optimize productivity, increase sales, and support the mission.
- Creates and organizes the schedules and work of staff.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Maintains and motivates a positive team through communication, incentives, and evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
- Under the supervision of the District Manager, sets goals for maximum store performance and plan for the best possible merchandising system including merchandise floor plan, display and in-store promotions.
- Monitoring employee performance, identifying and facilitating opportunities to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Manages daily aspects of the store and its staff to ensure projects are completed and goals and customer needs are met.
- Drafts, submits, and presents various performance and management reports.
- Manages inventory of store merchandise. Orders merchandise and keeps store well supplied.
- Confirms daily sales reports and cash receipts; ensures monies are deposited regularly, and reports are submitted as described by company policies.
- Addresses customer needs and resolves issues, ensuring positive and long-term customer relationships.
- Maintains store security measures and takes appropriate actions on known and suspected theft.
- Enforces safety practices and procedures and prepares related reports.
- Provides required safety equipment; ensure that all equipment is in working condition.
- Manages conflicts and resolves complaints about or within the store.
- Assign housekeeping duties to store employees; maintain a neat, clean, organized, and inviting store.
- Performs other related duties as assigned that would lead to successful operation of department, team, and/or mission.
- Strong leadership and management skills with ability to motivate staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to speak/read/write proficient English.
- Basic mathematical skills, as needed to make change and give refunds.
- Excellent customer service, sales, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to create and present ideas, reports, and budgets in various formats.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Works well under pressure and with deadlines; ability to multitask.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to assign and delegate tasks.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Honesty, integrity, reliability, punctuality.
- Must be able to work any store hours (Saturday through Friday: 7:00am – 8:00pm.)
- Appropriate dress attire.
- Thorough knowledge about company’s mission and services, and customer-related policies.
- Uphold compliance with all legal, health, and safety guidelines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Valid driver license and insured/reliable vehicle.
- Must work in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to traverse warehouse to observe physical inventory.
- Prolonged periods standing (up to 8 hours.)
- Must be able to lift/pull/push up to 50 pounds at times.
- Ability to bend/squat/stoop.
- Good vision.
- Ability to perform repetitive movements over long periods of time.
- Free from drug and alcohol abuse.
- Electronic cash register.
- Smart safe.
- Computer and telephone.
- Charge Card terminal.
- Hand truck.
- Broom, dust mop, wet mop, water bucket.
- Safety belt
- Face Mask
- Hand sanitizer (available at worksite)
- Disinfectant wipes (available at worksite)
For more detail information, please refer official source from Goodwill of Ventura/Santa Barbara Counties on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.