General Manager Job Firehouse Subs | On A 3 LLC Omahaby admin on more than 30 days
On A 3, LLC Recruitment 2021Description :
® is a fast casual restaurant chain with a passion for Hearty and Flavorful Food, Heartfelt Service and Public Safety. is a brand built on decades of fire and police service, steaming hot subs piled higher with the highest quality meats and cheeses, and its commitment to saving lives through the creation of Public Safety Foundation®. The founders are the real deal, the food is their creation, and the company is built upon a family of franchise operators who share their same passion for serving others. In 2014, debuted nationwide a new low-calorie menu, Under 500 Calories. consistently ranks No. 1 among fast casual brands in the categories of food quality, friendly service, and taste and flavor. In 2015, was ranked No. 1 consumer choice for welcoming and comfortable atmosphere by Technomic’s 2015 Chain Restaurant Consumers’ Choice Awards, and the brand produced the second-fastest growth in U.S. franchise units as ranked by Nation’s Restaurant News.
is looking for our next great General Manager!
Founded by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, ® began in 1994 with one restaurant in Jacksonville, Fla. Now 20 years later, the company has spread like wildfire with more than 1000 locations across 40 states, one U.S. territory (Puerto Rico) and Canada.
Specializing in hot subs, ® serves large portions of premium meats and cheeses, “steamed” hot and placed atop fresh produce on a toasted sub roll. Each restaurant offers a family-oriented dining atmosphere, complete with an authentic firefighter theme that celebrates local firefighting history, as well as the founding family’s decades of firefighting service. ® is committed to giving back and has donated over $20 million to public safety organizations.
As the General Manager, you will:
- Ensure the restaurant is in full compliance to all local, state and federal regulations to include health regulations, hour and wage regulations, age restrictions, fair employment practices, ADA, OSHA and any other appropriate regulations required for the legal operation of the business.
- Ensure knowledge, adherence and enforcement of all ® Policies and Procedures.
- Provide leadership to the restaurant team to consistently meet standards of superior guest service, quality and cleanliness while embracing the ® “culture” of a cheerful and fun work environment and ® beliefs and values to adhere to and grow the mission and vision.
- Ensure the profitability of business by operating within established guidelines and requirements for food cost, labor, controllable, utilities and sales growth.
- Coordinate and implement current operations game plans and company initiatives in a profitable and timely manner.
- Be accountable for the proper staffing of the restaurant with qualified personnel and employees who are trained and developed properly.
- Be accountable for the continuous training and development of the restaurant Assistant Manager and Shift Managers
- Actively participate in Local Restaurant Marketing in local trade area.
- Implement and promote all Public Safety Foundation initiatives.
- Ensure all required programs, reports and legal documents are accurate, complete and accomplished on schedule.
- Maintain awareness and participation in community affairs to take advantage of sales and public relations opportunities.
- Represent ® in a professional, positive manner at all times.
- Communicate effectively to the GM/Owner any and all issues that may impact our business.
- Maintain restaurant equipment in full working order and communicates problems immediately to Owner.
- Any other duties assigned by the Owner.
At , a healthy and positive work environment guaranteed! This is why we will only hire people with great attitudes and excellent work ethic. If you think you could lead our restaurant to success, then apply today!
Benefits of working at :
- Competitive wages
- Pay raise every 6 months
- Paid training at FULL WAGE
- Awesome, team-oriented environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Flexible Scheduling
- Meal discounts for you and your family, on and off the clock
- Uniforms provided
- Fast paced work environment
- No late hours, dirty grills, or fryers!
- And MORE!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and not to Corporate.
- 1+ years of management experience
- Able to work on your feet for up to 13 hours at a time
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Open availabilityability to work weekends and some nights required
- Cash handling skills required
- Familiarity with Microsoft office required
- Top notch customer service skills
- Ability to lead and develop a strong team
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.