CRTC - IT Support Specialist Job TRAX Test Services Delta Junctionby admin on more than 30 days
TRAX Test Services Job Vacancies 2020Description :
- 3 years’ industry experience OR 24 months’ industry experience and Associates Degree OR Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- CompTIA Security+ certification required within six months of hire.
- Completion of Computing Environment training (Windows 10) within six months of hire.
Job Skills Requirements:
- Must be able to deliver quality products to the customer and be responsive to their needs.
- Must be safety and security conscious, complying with rules and policies.
- Must be able to work both as part of a team and independently.
- Working knowledge of IP based networks including configurations, subnets, and VLAN's.
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be capable of working a flexible schedule.
- Occasional weekend and night shifts will be required.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and physical and periodic retests.
- Must be able to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for work tasks assigned.
- Must meet the physical requirements necessary to perform operations outlined, performed, and stated in the SOPs for the Network and Automation section.
- Must be able to work in an office setting and occasionally perform work outdoors.
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, demonstrate manual dexterity, climb stairs, talk, hear and see.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Must be able to work all shifts, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed – sometimes on short notice – to support test missions.
- Must have dependable transportation and a dependable means of communication.
- Must be able speak, write, read, and understand English.
- Must be punctual, responsible, reliable, trustworthy, and dependable.
- Must have a well-mannered customer service attitude.
- Must demonstrate motivation, initiative, and reliability.
- Must be willing to cross-train in other areas.
- Must use “down-time” effectively to the benefit of test, self, and company.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree in a related field.
- CompTIA A+ Certification.
- CompTIA Network+ Certification.
- Installation and configuration of Microsoft Server 2012 & 2016.
- Previous experience with DoD Information Assurance (STIG, IAVM).
Terms of Employment & Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and not hold multiple citizenships.
- Must possess a valid driver's license, without special restrictions.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a security clearance prior to employment and maintain security clearance for the duration of employment.
***Relevance of experience to be determined by the hiring manager.
The lists above are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in this position. reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary.
Closing Date: Open Until FilledOther Job Information (if applicable) •, Test Services Division, participates in E-Verify.
- TRAX is an Equal Opportunity EmployerMinorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.
- TRAX Test Services promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing, as per applicable State Laws.
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance prior to employment and maintain security clearance for the duration of employment.
TRAX Test Services also encompasses affiliate subcontracts. All positions with TRAX can always be transferred to one of the subcontracts.
For more detail information, please refer official source from TRAX Test Services on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.