Sheetmetal Technician I Job West Star Aviation Grand Junctionby admin on more than 30 days
West Star Aviation Jobs 2020Description :
This position requires a basic knowledge of turbine aircraft structures and the related systems. The job includes knowledge of hand tools, materials, processes and techniques required in the aircraft sheet metal trade. Job duties will vary each day and are designated by the Team Leader in charge of the project.
- Attend work every day as scheduled to include overtime and weekend assignments. Notify supervisor in advance of shift starting if unable to work.
- Must have reliable transportation to get to work each and every day.
- Perform basic sheet metal operations such as drilling, riveting, cutting on airframe and associated components.
- Application and removal of sealant, sound deadening and finish materials.
- Maintenance, cleaning and repair of shop facility, equipment and tooling when required.
- Any other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
High school diploma or equivalent.
A valid driver’s license approved for airline travel and/or a valid passport is ideal, but not required.
1 year prior experience on aircraft maintenance preferred.
Previous job experience should include duties of a mechanical nature.
Self-motivated and able to maintain a rapid pace.
Must be willing to accept guidelines and ask questions pertinent to job at hand.
Must perform all work in accordance with Federal Aviation Administration guidelines.
Follow all company and safety rules during performance of duties.
Maintain customer oriented work habits.
Other technicians in turbine service or other departments.
Team Leader of team assigned, Director of Maintenance.
Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
Routine walking, bending and squatting or sitting.
Routing or repetitive physical motion with arms and hands.
Understanding and implementation of regulations and guidelines.
Troubleshoot or evaluate system operation.
Will work under supervision of assigned Team Leader and Director of Maintenance.
Will be assigned to a level III technician and will work under the direct supervision of that technician for the purpose of training.
The majority of work will be accomplished in a heated hangar.
Work outside will occur.
Varied positions in and around the aircraft.
Extensive use of tall ladders and elevated work stands may be required.
Personal hand tools supplied by the mechanic.
Pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical equipment.
Jacks, stands, lifts and other support devices.
Tugs, power carts and other engine powered equipment.
For more detail information, please refer official source from West Star Aviation on following link below :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Sheetmetal Technician I Grand Junction July 2020 West Star Aviation above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Grand Junction below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.