Administrative Assistant/Receptionist Job Senior Resource Group Portlandby admin on more than 30 days
Senior Resource Group Jobs 2020Description :
Now hiring a Administrative Assistant/Receptionist! Our senior living community, NorthWest Place located in Portland, OR is a great setting if you enjoy working with seniors.
We offer competitive pay, great benefits, bonus opportunities, and flexible schedules. You will work in our senior living community that sets the standard for quality, hospitality, and professionalism.
For over 30 years, (SRG) has been an innovator in the development and operation of senior living communities across the USA. Learn more about our experience and passion at www.SRGseniorliving.com.
Full time positions available: Monday-Friday 7am-330pm
An outgoing personality and a pleasant, happy demeanor are key for this fun and rewarding position. You will serve as an essential representative of the community. As our Receptionist, you will monitor entry security, assist residents, greet visitors and answers phones.
- Greet all visitors in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- Screen and require visitors to "sign-in" at reception desk.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner. Routes telephone calls and takes messages, as appropriate.
- Assist residents with general office needs, i.e. postage, copies, faxes, notary public, etc.
- Type, copy, order and maintain inventory of office supplies.
- Maintain and update emergency contact information.
- High school diploma or GED (General Educational Development); or one to three months’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Benefits for Full-time employees include: Medical/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance plus a 401k program with generous company match!
recognizes the value of dedicated, well trained workforce. When an employee demonstrates their commitment to SRG by completing all components of our Employee Growth Program (SynRGy), they are eligible to apply for tuition reimbursement through our Investing in You program.
2420 NW Marshall Street, Portland, OR 97210 USA
SRG is an equal opportunity employer.
For further information, please refer official source from Senior Resource Group on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.