Round Table Team Member Job CG Hospitality Fresnoby admin on more than 30 days
CG Hospitality Round Table Jobs 2020Description :
A crew member is responsible for providing excellent guest services while performing assigned duties, including, but not limited to preparing and cooking pizza, taking customer orders, serving food, cashier, cleaning: tables, dining room, front and back restaurant areas and restrooms, and washing dishes. Crew members ensure company standards are maintained and consistently comply with all policies and procedures to ensure cleanliness, and health and safety standards.
- Take customer orders and accurately input them into POS system
- Perform cash register transactions including drawer balancing, safe deposits, etc.; is accountable for funds
- Provide excellent customer service
- Assist in training, coaching and development of newly hired crew members
- Ensures cleanliness, health and safety standards are maintained at all times
- Prepare customer food orders – including pizza, wings, sandwiches, bread twists for dine in, take-out and delivery.
- Serve customers seated in the dining area
- Monitor and replenish the salad bar; cut and prepare vegetables as needed
- Must have flexible availability to accommodate a variable work schedule that can include evenings and weekends
- Maintain cleanliness of dining area, rest rooms, and front and back restaurant areas
- Wash dishes, glasses, pans, utensils, etc.
- Prepare pizza boxes, fill napkin holders and condiments
Duties, Responsibilities, and/or Activities may change at any time, with or without notice.
CG Hospitality Group, Inc. will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment pursuant to the California Fair Chance Act (AB 1008)
For further information, please refer official source from CG Hospitality Round Table on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.