Veterinary Technician - ER/ICU Job Ethos Health Honoluluby admin on more than 30 days
Ethos Veterinary Health Recruitment 2020Description :
Veterinary Emergency + Referral Center of Hawaii (VERC) is an advanced 24-hour veterinary emergency and specialty hospital. Our dedicated board-certified specialists and highly-trained emergency professionals provide a collaborative approach to veterinary medicine. Supported by our modern, state-of-the-art facility, we offer a full in-house laboratory, ultrasonography, CT, MRI and electrochemotherapy.
At VERC, our mission is to provide the highest standard of emergency and specialty medicine, offering the most comprehensive and progressive patient care on the Hawaiian Islands.
About the Job: As a Vet Tech in the Intensive Care (ICU) department you will be responsible for:
- Triaging incoming patients and managing clients throughout their visit
- Partner with DVM’s in patient assessment, diagnostics, treatments, and procedures
- Obtaining and processing laboratory samples such as blood, urine, free fluid, and fine needle aspirates
- Utilize different modalities of imaging for patient assessment
- Executing, monitoring, and recovering all assigned sedation and anesthetic events
- Minimum of 2 year of experience working in a veterinary hospital setting required
- 1 year of Emergency and Critical Care experience required
- Knowledgeable of and able to effectively operate patient monitoring, laboratory, radiographic and anesthetic equipment
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide, and compute rate, ratio and percent to accurately calculate volumes and rates of medications and other treatments
- RVT, LVT, CVT or VTS preferred
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and commitment to develop long-term relationships with colleagues, clients, and community is required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are required, and the ability to deliver exceptional client service is expected
- 2 years’ experience as a veterinary assistant/technician in a progressive general practice and/or 1 years in a specialty practice
Benefits of Working at Veterinary Emergency + Referral Center of Hawaii:
Full-time benefits include health with an optional 100% employer paid plan, dental, vision, disability and life insurances, flex-spending accounts, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program, paid time off, uniforms, and a generous CE allowance.
Powered by JazzHR
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Ethos Veterinary Health on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.