Dietary Aide Job Allina Health Minneapolisby admin on more than 30 days
Allina Health Jobs 2020Description :
Allina Health is dedicated to the prevention and treatment of illness and enhancing the greater health of individuals, families and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. A not-for-profit health care system, Allina Health cares for patients from beginning to end-of-life through its 90+ clinics, 12 hospitals, 16 pharmacies, specialty care centers and specialty medical services that provide home care, senior transitions, hospice care, home oxygen and medical equipment, and emergency medical transportation services. Allina Health is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Abbott Northwestern Hospital, located in south Minneapolis, is the largest not-for-profit hospital in the Twin Cities and is recognized as an ANCC Magnet-designated hospital. It is known around the region and across the U.S. for its centers of excellence: cancer care through the Virginia Piper Cancer Institute; cardiovascular services in partnership with the Minneapolis Heart Institute; the Spine Institute; Neuroscience Institute; Orthopaedic Institute; perinatology, obstetrics and gynecology through WomenCare; physical rehabilitation through Courage Kenny Rehabilitation InstituteTM; and more. With 5,697 employees, 1,397 physicians and 633 beds, Abbott Northwestern Hospital cares for nearly 370,000 patients and their families each year from the Twin Cities area and throughout the Upper Midwest.
- Demonstrates accurate use of 10 key pad calculator
- Follows correct procedures for counting down the drawer and ordering change
- Correctly identifies products for accurate pricing
- Follows cashier rules
- Demonstrates proper use of cash register
- Correctly sets up assigned area prior to meal service
- During meal service, correctly restocks product and maintains area
- Maintains food at correct temperatures
- Assist customers in identifying products used in recipes
- Demonstrates correct procedures for receiving food
- Uses correct food handling practices when receiving, stocking, storing, rotating, and distributing food (FIFO- first in first out)
- Patient tray assembly and delivery
- Ware washing- sorts, scrapes, and loads the dish machine and received dishes correctly
- Cleans equipment and sanitizes work table surface, according to departmental procedures
- Seventh grade education or ability to read and write in English at a 7th grade level
- Six month work history in food service or related business with direct customer contact to include waiter, banquet service, assembly, distribution, high volume counter service, cash handling, tray assembly, and modified diets
- Ability to apply verbal and written information to daily job activities
- Read and follow directions, recipies
- Read a thermometer
- Ability to communicate in a one on one situation with customers and peers
- Ability to anticipate and respond to customer needs in a pro-active manner
- Pass competency test on diets at minimum of 80%
- Read a menu correctly, with correct punctuation
- Identify products as asked for with the correct product
PM Relief - 4 - 8 p.m. - Wednesday, Friday
PCB - 3:30 - 7:30 p.m. - Saturday, Sunday
Minneapolis boasts being both cosmopolitan yet small enough that you can find a place to call home whether on a lake, golf course, or in an adjoining suburb. With the fast pace of activity there are professional sports, theater, or enough parks for a quiet walk. The area has numerous schools and colleges, both public or private, and enough teams for all weekend athletes to join.
- Located in Minneapolis
- Population = 380,000
- Service Area = 2,882,245
Community Resource Links:
Community Information School Digger
Explore Minnesota MN Dept of Education
Minneapolis St. Paul MagazineSt. Paul Pioneer Press
Twin Cities Living MagazineStar Tribune
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EO M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Allina Health website with link as follow :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential .
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in Dietary Aide Minneapolis August 2020 Allina Health above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Minneapolis below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.