Security Officer - Healthcare Job SECURITAS Santa Rosaby admin on more than 30 days
SECURITAS Jobs 2020Description :
SECURITAS IS HIRING HEALTHCARE OFFICERS NOW!!
GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH AMAZING BENEFITS!
SANTA ROSA, CA
WEEKLY PAY - $19.75 to $21.75 per hour
ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $19.75 - $21.75 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Security: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
For further information, please refer official source from SECURITAS Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with SECURITAS, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.