Skilled Production Job JeldWen Inc Bendby admin on more than 30 days
JeldWen Inc. Jobs 2020Description :
JELD-WEN (NYSE:JELD), founded in 1960, is one of the world’s largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000 employees operating in 24 countries globally. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, JELD-WEN designs, produces and distributes an extensive range of interior and exterior doors, wood, vinyl and aluminium windows and related products for use in the new construction and repair and remodelling of residential homes and non-residential buildings.
Our products and services afford us the opportunity to enter peoples’ workplaces, homes and daily lives. With this privilege comes great responsibility to ensure that the products we deliver are reliable and enrich the places and lives that they touch. We bring beauty and security to the spaces that touch our lives.
We act with integrity, invest in people, inspire through innovation, deliver on our promises and improve every day. We are seeking talented individuals who share this purpose and values and want to excel in their field of expertise. We offer excellent benefits, a collaborative environment in which to apply your talent and a dynamic and growing company, with exceptional career progression opportunities.
- Gathers the necessary materials, uses the appropriate hand tools, and operates applicable machinery and equipment in the various plants to support the assembly floor and the finished product while achieving production goals, quotas and objectives;
- Assists in the assembly operations as directed by management to achieve the goals and objectives of JELD-WEN
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to appropriate plant personnel including, but not limited to, Group Leaders, or Group Managers or quality control personnel
- Labels finished products to match appropriate paperwork
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations per plant policies and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines
- This includes, but is not limited to, the use of safety glasses, ear plugs, masks, pants, close toed shoes, and associated safety equipment in order to be on the plant floor and assemble the product, and perform the job duties in a safe and efficient/effective manner; Reports unsafe conditions to appropriate supervision
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Perform repetitive type assembly functions using hand or power tools, and applicable machinery and equipment to assist in the assembly of the JELD-WEN product line
- Retrieve raw materials, semi-finished, and finished products for proper assembly; Must check the quality of material pulled from raw stock and manufactured materials, and assure correct type, amount, and appropriate dimensions for assembly
- Places materials and parts in specified relationship to each other
JELD-WEN is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by JELD-WEN, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to JeldWen Inc. website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.