General Surgery Opportunity In Eastern North Carolina Job Vidant Health Greenvilleby admin on more than 30 days
Vidant Health Careers 2021 - Vidant Health need the candidates to apply General Surgery Opportunity in eastern North Carolina that will be placed in Greenville.
Vidant Health Recruitment 2021Description :
Vidant Medical Group is seeking a board eligible or board certified general surgeon to join their practices in Ahoskie, Windsor, and Edenton, North Carolina. Experienced candidates are encouraged to apply. The successful candidate will join two well-established general surgeons in a unique rural model that offers coverage and services using a team approach across three locations within close proximity, Vidant Chowan Hospital – Edenton, Vidant Roanoke Chowan Hospital – Ahoskie, and Vidant Bertie Hospital – Windsor.
Job Highlights include:
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- Established practice with an experienced surgeons
- Advanced practice provider support
- Procedures include Colonoscopy, EGD, Appendectomy & Cholecystectomy
- Inpatient and outpatient clinical responsibilities
- Call 1:2
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Relocation assistance provided
Vidant’s Community Hospitals and Medical Group
Vidant Medical Group
Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health, employs more than 550 providers in more than 100 locations throughout eastern North Carolina, offering primary and specialty care. The group provides the infrastructure and leadership needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
Vidant Chowan Hospital
Vidant Chowan Hospital in Edenton is a 25-bed critical access hospital, which provides programs and services to 110,000 people in six counties. It offers medical and surgical services, including intensive care, a specialty care clinic and a dedicated outpatient surgery area with endoscopy capabilities. A 7-bed emergency department serves approximately 16,000 patients per year.
Vidant Roanoke-Chowan Hospital
Vidant Roanoke-Chowan Hospital is a 114-bed community hospital located in Ahoskie. Serving four nearby counties, the hospital’s 15-bed emergency department serves approximately 21,000 patients per year. This modern facility provides a wide range of health services, including medical, surgical and radiation oncology. In addition, Vidant Roanoke-Chowan’s Wound Healing and Pain Management centers serve as referral centers for neighboring Vidant hospitals and providers.
Vidant Bertie Hospital
Vidant Bertie Hospital is a state-of-the-art, six-bed critical access hospital in Windsor. It is closely affiliated with Vidant Medical Center, a Level I academic medical center, and the telemedicine resources of The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. The hospital offers high quality surgical, emergency and diagnostic services, as well as specialty and primary care clinics.
Edenton, located along the Albemarle Sound, is a showcase of exceptional historic architecture, scenic beauty, and rich history as the first colonial capital of North Carolina. Its unique historic district, vibrant downtown, spectacular sunsets, and beautiful waterfront living make Edenton an easy place to call home.
- Ability to live on the water
- Only 1 hour to Chesapeake, VA and a short drive to the world-famous Outer Banks beaches, various water sport activities and three golf courses.
- Previously recognized by Forbes.com as one of America’s prettiest towns
- Low cost of living
- Abundance of activities including boating, sailing, fishing, hiking, kayaking and canoeing and so much more
Ahoskie affords residents the comforts of small town living within close proximity to the beautiful waterways of North Carolina and Virginia. Friendly neighborhoods conveniently located near the hospital, vast country acreage, and waterfront home sites are just a few of the things that make Ahoskie unique.
- A desirable climate with mild winters and four distinct seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Outstanding recreation including golf courses, community theater, water sports, hunting, camping, fishing, community and state parks
- Close proximity to North Carolina and Virginia beaches
- Affordable cost of living
- General aviation airport nearby; one hour to major airports in Norfolk and Greenville
- Vidant Wellness Center – Ahoskie, a 21,000-foot facility which includes a lap pool, an exercise studio and the latest in cardiovascular and strength training equipment
- Recreation Center which includes little league baseball, lighted athletic fields and picnic area
Located along the banks of the Cashie River, part of the Inner Banks region of North Carolina, Windsor is a historic community that proudly traces its roots to the 1700s. Windsor is the county seat of Bertie County and features antebellum homes as well as vast acreage and plentiful gamelands appealing to outdoor enthusiasts. The town offers 10 parks and recreation facilities including a mini zoo and river launch, as well as the popular Cashie River Tree Houses; a fun a unique was to enjoy the picturesque landscape of the Cashie River.
- Ability to live on the water
- Only 2 hours to the world famous Outer Banks beaches of the North Carolina coast
- Low cost of living and diverse housing options
- Notable kayaking destination along the Inner Banks
Annual Professional Expense Stipend
Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
Malpractice (with tail)
Medical, Dental, & Vision
It is the goal of Vidant Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position. Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings. We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1.00 - $2.00 per hour
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Vidant Health e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.