Sales And Marketing Manager Job Gray Wolf Homes LLC Garnerby admin on more than 30 days
Gray Wolf Homes LLC Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Gray Wolf Homes, LLC
Sales and Marketing Manager
As one of the Raleigh area’s fastest growing home builders, Gray wolf Homes has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture full of growth opportunities and rewarding challenges.
Gray Wolf Homes strives to be innovative and unique in the way that it operates and functions.
Our team-oriented culture, focused accountability and a strong desire to improve are what sets Gray Wolf Homes apart.
The Sales and Marketing Manager is responsible for the Company’s sales training and administration and for coordinating the Company’s marketing and research strategy. The Sales and Marketing Manager must maintain accountability and structure to ensure the Company’s sales goals are met.
- Assists in hiring and administering an adequate sales force to meet Company goals.
- Helps to implement sales goals and training programs as needed to meet Company goals.
- Responsible for controlling incentive costs to preserve margins.
- Assists and guide New Home Consultants with sales techniques to achieve maximum sales and satisfied homeowners.
- Responsible to ensure that all New Home Consultants coordinate regularity with other field and office associates to ensure timely closings and satisfied homeowners.
- Responsible for assisting with tracking sales, closings, and issuance of weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports.
- Reviews and monitors New Home Consultants paperwork to ensure accuracy and compliance with all Company guidelines and state regulations.
- Coordinates as needed with other department associates regarding closing process, construction schedules, model maintenance, customer care and homeowner scheduling of events.
- Assists with input regarding advertising and promotional needs.
- Assists New Home Consultants in quarterly marketing initiatives and ensures that the New Home Consultants have completed and turned in quarterly marketing plan.
- Assist in planning and coordinating special sales functions.
- Attend all special promotional events for Communities.
- Attend all community review meetings.
- Supervise and monitor all sales associates job performance.
- Drive communities and check for compliance of signage, landscaping on completed inventory.
- Address sales associate personnel issues, including disciplinary actions.
- Assist in problem solving all closing issues between parties, i.e Closing coordinator, New Homes Consultants, Realtors, lenders, title companies, closing attorneys, Sales & Closing Coordinator, customers and/or homeowners along with any other Company employees.
- Assist in all aspects of Model Home openings as instructed.
- Manages New Home Consultant Appointment tracking log and follow-up.
- Assist in training New Home Sales Consultants in increasing referral percentages.
- Review New Homes Consultants weekly traffic report and make necessary adjustments to improve traffic if needed.
- Lead, coach, mentor marketing team to ensure top performance.
- Work in conjunction with marketing team to ensure communities are marketed appropriately and effectively.
- Create and manage the Company’s marketing strategy, while identifying efficient and effective solutions.
- Work closely with designers in staging model homes in the Company’s communities.
- Proactively complete market analyses to best understand the market and assist in determining best products and price points for the company.
- Monitor all advertising/marketing efforts to drive adequate traffic to the communities to meet the Company goals and adjust as needed to ensure positive results.
- Create all collateral material to include floorplans, renderings, standard feature lists, about the area points of interest, site plan display, inserts, and price sheets.
- Assist in the evolution of home plans for new product development, development of standard features and amenities of new products.
- Oversee maintenance of the database for direct mail campaigns on a continuing basis.
- Maintain the library of photographs to be archived and utilized for marketing each community within the Company. Provide creative direction to the photographer for images to be captured and virtual tours as needed.
- Assist the company with resolving issues associated with meeting the closing and sales quotas.
- Coordinate application for all Company awards.
- Coordinate, execute and attend a variety of functions including community openings, community events, and Realtor events.
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a professional attitude, deal effectively, with difficult situations and maintain objectivity with homeowners, fellow associates, and in all public relations.
- BA degree in related field.
- Broker in Charge eligible.
- Must hold current NC Real Estate License.
- Excellent Communication skills, verbal and written, as well as organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Buildertrend (or other CRM/Build Management software, and marketing platforms.
- Must have ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a professional attitude.
- Strong work ethic; loyal; trustworthy and being a Team Player is a must.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in residential sales, sales management, and homebuilding marketing.
Job Type: Full-time
Company provides masks, encourages social distancing.
- Sales and Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
For further information, please refer official source from Gray Wolf Homes LLC on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.